2009 Music

http://www.riverside.art.pl/en/dyscography/anno-domini-high-definition
Release Date: 2009-06-15 (Poland), 2009-07-06 (Europe), 2009-07-28 (North America)

By the way, there's a thing called youtube people, use it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5whn4_-0j0s

I have listened to it a bit, but I want to hear what people think. I don't like to listen to music on myspace or youtube where the sound it rather crap.
Dont' be a pedant. You have better things to think about. Other than that, it's amusing to see you guys discuss. Very cute.

What do people think about the new Madder Mortem "eight ways". Just bought it because I found it on sale..and they've always been an interesting bunch, but I've never cared much for female vocalists except for a few ones. I've listened to 1/3 of the cd and it sounds at times very good and other times close to horrible.

I'm really digging this new Karnivool song, Simple Boy:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjvtx3HMUks&feature=related[/ame]

here my top albums of 09 so faaaar

Suffocation - Blood Oath
Anthony And The Johnsons - The Crying Light
Insomnium - Across The Dark
Behemoth - Evangelion

looking forward to the new kata, PT and paradise lost album :)

Isolation Songs is okay...It make take some time to sink in like GBF did though...

I think the previous Ghost Brigade was better though...

I didn't like all the start stopping and weirdass vocal ideas. The only songs by those I do enjoy now are "Panic Room" which is awesome and "Artificial Smile" which is pretty cool.

Hah. I just absolutely hated that first song. It's not about riffing, more about non existant song structure :p

I find this funny coming from you who thinks Hades Rising is one of the best tracks on The Fathomless Mastery. :p

I dont like the new Riverside either, but i have only heard it two times.

Too bad on the vocals. :yuk:
This is the guy you were looking for.

2783664707_2d8fcc3ba3.jpg

COOKIE! COOKIE!! COOKIE!!!

Funny..

Of course..I'm on the middle ground here. I like very simple music AND complex music. There's a bad side to both..simple music can become too simple..and just boring. Complex music can get too complex or too pretentious. Anyhoo..it doesn't matter. You like what you like.

But pay no attention to me...I would like to see more arguments. Gotta love the cookie monster..haha.

Then you get kids who listen to the lowest common denominator garbage known as death metal giving opinions on music. Sorry, but death metal just flat out sucks. Period.

Listening to dm=Shit taste

Then you get kids who listen to the lowest common denominator garbage known as death metal giving opinions on music. Sorry, but death metal just flat out sucks. Period.

Listening to dm=Shit taste

Yeah. Who the hell would listen to what kids like Jonas Renkse and Mikael Åkerfeldt has to say about music, damn retarded kiddies listening to cookiemonster music, acting tough and shit. GTFO!

Mike is the master of cookie monsters! Mike has some great chords. See there's an exception to every rule. He can actually sound good at it. I don't know how he does it, but he does somehow, someway.

BB is no good though.

Yes. I thought we were generelizing though?
I was talking about his opinions not his vocals, i mean since he listen to other cookiemonsters and such noise.

What I'm saying, is I'm making blanket statements deliberately to be an asswhipe.