2009 Music

$107 bucks for what?? I'm sorry, but that's a total rip.

I'm going to pick mine up at the local record store.

$107 bucks for what?? I'm sorry, but that's a total rip.

I'm going to pick mine up at the local record store.
Something equal to the Insurgentes deluxe edition, so the album on (double) CD, a DVD with the 5.1 surround mix and some video footage (forgot what exactly), mounted in a canvas bound book. Also included is another book (40 something pages) with illustrations, all housed in a slipcase. That's a lot of stuff, I don't think GBP 59,99 is that extremely expensive for that.
Goddefied(I think that came out this year)
Yep, some time ago already, I have it. They're releasing a new 7-inch EP on Blood Harvest soon.

also, i like the new album from the band Riverside. it's quite good ;D

I'm concidering to buy this new album of theirs. I haven't really listened much to the other albums by them that I've bought. But..they are...just interesting somehow.
If anyone else have bought it..listened to it..what do you think?

You must get tired of bands tremolo picking, cookie monster vocaling, blast beating retardery throughout every song. No?

Trust me the music I listen to doesn't sound the same. They wouldn't be experimenting if it sounded the same, now would it? Kinda defeats the purpose of the term.

I'm just sayin' If I had the listen to the same uninspiring drivel throughout an entire cd I'd be as suicidal as the doltish lyrics that accompany those songs you so love. Well not that you can really call them songs because they like to take out anything that's actually musical. ; P

Except one genre is applauded for change, and the other scoffs at such a concept. Think about it.

Anyhow, seems we'll never quite see eye to eye again. But I remember a day long past of a certain someone who would accompany my every post with, "agreed, +1, what he said." Tear, tear.