2014* - new and upcoming albums

I'll check Anathema out, thanks. I've listened to Vanden Plas' new release recently, not very different from their previous, but more soulful and at times sedative. I like their newer stuff better, beginning with Christ 0.

^--- Man, that is nice. Not a 100% sure about the first part but overall some good stuff.

wait for the entire double cd to say more,as far as I've heard is another fantastic work,more melanchonic and more prog ,I was afraid that without Orford
they would have lost the vein but if you listen "without walls" you got to say"welcome back",this track is full of time changes , amazing keyboard parts and instrumental passages

wait for the entire double cd to say more,as far as I've heard is another fantastic work,more melanchonic and more prog ,I was afraid that without Orford
they would have lost the vein but if you listen "without walls" you got to say"welcome back",this track is full of time changes , amazing keyboard parts and instrumental passages

Amazing. Just amazing. I don't want to count my chickens, but this album might turn out to be really, really good.

heard it all (double cd version ),very great stuff,maybe the best they did since "subterranea",very prog,all fans won't be disappointed,maybe the best album of the year , bow down guys,this is prog as it should be made,Nicholl's voice is like an angel ,Holmes's guitar parts combined with keyboards and piano are among the best ever played by the band,melodic and melanchonic moments are well mixed with angry passages,there is also a semi ballad with sinths, piano and keyboards (Ocean),buy it or you don't know how great is this band .

I might be late on this. Sorry if you all already know. But:

shadows_of_dying_sun.jpg

Insomnium - Shadows of the Dying Sun. :worship: fucking amazing. Easy candidate for album of the year, along with Agalloch, probably Anathema, and IQ.

2014 is looking MUCH improved compared to 2012 & 2013.