5 best black metal

Cerulean said:
Bathory is black metal, Nargaroth is, Immortal is, Burzum is, etc, but Cradle of Filth can hardly be called metal anymore, and surely don't represent black metal :erk: (although many kiddos think they do :Smug: )
Their first releases are some kind of black metal yeah, but not what they've been doing the past years. Just my opinion though :p
my opinion too, death to false metal :yuk:
POSERS DIE :devil:

all i was getting at is that not evrybody knows Immortal or Nargaroth or Narzum or whatever. I was using a excample and Cradle of Shit i mean filth was the closest i could get that everybody knows of.

Yep Cradle of Filth is no longer Black metal, but up to Dusk..., you can consider it is.
I highly recommend all the Norwegian scene, as well as nowadays' Polish scene.

french_anatheman said:
Yep Cradle of Filth is no longer Black metal, but up to Dusk..., you can consider it is.
I highly recommend all the Norwegian scene, as well as nowadays' Polish scene.
Drudkh: aren't they NSBM?
I listened to some Graveland stuff on the Internet and it's very good! But I hesitate in buying it because of the NS sympathies of Darken. What's your point of view on this?

i'm gona be doing some R-eading on black metal in the next few weeks i think, the whole norway scene (something which i know fuck all about before you lot start yapping) seems ....well.....er...interesting.

blackeyed said:
i'm gona be doing some R-eading on black metal in the next few weeks i think, the whole norway scene (something which i know fuck all about before you lot start yapping) seems ....well.....er...interesting.
this book has it all, murders, suicide, church burnings:

Lords of Chaos
http://www.feralhouse.com/newloc.html