A decent football thread

Wildsau

www.anathema.de
Nov 22, 2001
Germany
www.anathema.de
I was wondering if there were any footy fans among you Anathemaniacs?

Maybe we could start a little footy discussion in here.

I am a supporter of Bayern. What about you?

I support Bayern too, just since when i was very young. I believe i wouldn't support them if i got later than this into football.
Wildsau did you see DFB Pokal results, Hertha hehehe. But unfortunately the only surprise this round.

And Liverpool rulez! I really like premier league football. Great atmosphere in the stadiums! Best league together with german Bundesliga, the rest is to be honnest, getting boring.

Cheers Morpheus

I support all the clubs where Argentinians of Poles play. Also, I've caught a bit love for Everton from Dougie. Besides, I like Liverpool cos its Anathema's homeland (similiary everton) as well as there plays the best golkeeper on this world - Jerzy Dudek.

Originally posted by Sopel
I support all the clubs where Argentinians of Poles play. Also, I've caught a bit love for Everton from Dougie. Besides, I like Liverpool cos its Anathema's homeland (similiary everton) as well as there plays the best golkeeper on this world - Jerzy Dudek.

Dudek the best? No, I think Kahn is better. He was in great shape espcially in the game against Brazil.

:D :D

Originally posted by Quagmire
I don´t agree. I´m a supporter of FC Barcelona and I think the spanish league is great (premier league as well). German football is boring.

i agree that german football can be boring, though not at the moment. And we had a lot of thrilling moments the last year. Rememer the last days last year or the year before. I don't think at all that the bundesliga is boring,

I dont see the Bundesliga being boring at all. The last THREE seasons have been decided on the last matchday. And teams like Dortmund, Leverkusen and Bayern have made their way in Europe. So I think we are under the top 3 leagues in Europe.

After all I cannot see that the Italian league is as good as the other three mentioned. The clubs are all in debts due to their poor management. And the games are not half as interesting as the games of the suqadra azzura imho.

I have been a Bayern supporter since I saw Rummenigge play the WC82 in Spain. Good to see you have not only a good taste in music, Morpheus. Sorry that Siegen lost yesterday...

And concerning anathema.de we will take a bit longer than scheduled. We are expecting a baby and so there is plenty of stuff to do. But I am sure it's worth waiting :)

yes indeed!!!!!

danny, what do you think about it?

Quagmire, you joker!!!! Kahn? especially with Brazil? oh, come on. be objective! Anyway, Dudek is better nowadays. and he keeps clean sheet.

Kahn has been voted best player and Dudek failed to reach second stage in the last wc. This is as if you said Crematory were better than Anathema :lol:

Originally posted by Wildsau

Kahn has been voted best player and Dudek failed to reach second stage in the last wc. This is as if you said Crematory were better than Anathema :lol:

dudek wasn't only player on sports field, was he?
besides, i said dudek was the best nowadays, not during world cup. also, if poland hadn't failed to reach 2nd stage he would have been voted best player. it's not dudek's fault that most players from basic 11 screwed thing up. believe me...

"I dont see the Bundesliga being boring at all. The last THREE seasons have been decided on the last matchday. And teams like Dortmund, Leverkusen and Bayern have made their way in Europe. So I think we are under the top 3 leagues in Europe."

very true!!!

"After all I cannot see that the Italian league is as good as the other three mentioned. The clubs are all in debts due to their poor management. And the games are not half as interesting as the games of the suqadra azzura imho."

completely agree, Italy sucks nowadays!!

"I have been a Bayern supporter since I saw Rummenigge play the WC82 in Spain. Good to see you have not only a good taste in music, Morpheus. Sorry that Siegen lost yesterday..."

thanx Wildsau, *throwing the compliment back to you* :)
Well, Siegen, my brother has watched the game yesterday, and he said they were as good as Oberhasuen. i can't really identify with the club, don't know, maybe because i don't like the fans.

"And concerning anathema.de we will take a bit longer than scheduled. We are expecting a baby and so there is plenty of stuff to do. But I am sure it's worth waiting :)"

Well, that's fine! Congratulations! Ein kleines Wildschweinchen, hehe. Wish the best to you both!

I'm a supporter of PSG and i must admit the French league sucks ... And PSG has been sucking for many years too ... Not able to build a good team or to keep its good players ...

Stick to Everton mate. Kopites are gobshites!

I dont see the Bundesliga being boring at all. The last THREE seasons have been decided on the last matchday. And teams like Dortmund, Leverkusen and Bayern have made their way in Europe. So I think we are under the top 3 leagues in Europe.

I confess, bundeliga is exciting but its not very attracitve. We´re number three. :eek:

Thank you Morpheus! :) :) :)

@cedarbreed
How is Ronaldinho doing?

he's slowly recovering from the world cup and he only plays the last 30 minutes for the moment... He brings us bad luck :( the last two times he entered we suddenly lost any control over the game ...
Against Ajaccio we were winning 2-0 , Ronnie enters ... Ajaccio scores twice ...
Against Nice the score is 0-0 , Ronnie enters , 2 minutes laters Nice scores a goal...
I think he's too much considered as a superstar here. everyone seems to think he can win the game on his own ...