A decent football thread

as a brazilian i gotta post here lol :D

even though i think most games were supported by companies like Nike and all that stuff, i LOOOVE brazilian soccer!! lol :D World Cup was good! though i think it would have been better if we had won against France than Germany :(

and about american football, i dunno anything about it.. :confused:

Timmeth- are u a bengal fan, or from Cincinnati? i guess i am being a bit of a bore on the 89 super bowl- but montana threw a pass right at a cincinnati cornerback named lewis billups- i mean it hit him in the breadbasket- if he would have caught it, the bengals win the game, he dropped it of course- and died a few years later, apparently a suicide- so who is saying that only you soccer or non american football fans- dont have the most dedicated fans or players?

and now you have a good german talent playing in your team. Respect to Aston Villa, who gave Hitzlsberger regularly time to play though he is young. Little teams in germany would have done that (in the first Bundesliga, of course). That's why we have had a lot of problems with the national team since 1990. Well and now it seems to get better.

Cheers Morpheus

Originally posted by random_phil
I support the mighty Aston Villa (well, we were mighty 20 years ago).

The first footy song I learned was 'youre goin down with the Villa'
second was 'Charlie Nicholas is a wanker is a wanker'
I didnt know what a wanker was back then but it was still a great song:confused: