About me leaving Bloodbath

Akiman said:
Few days ago I were dreaming about forthcoming Bloodbath DVD and third album with some new guy OR Dan Swanö on vocals and with great new songs from Dan, Renkse and Blackheim. Now I don't know what to think or dream.

I've had dreams like this before which were crushed when this news came about. Thanks for bringing part of that interview back up too.

Musical differences? my butt...c'mon man, If all the guys in Bloodbath were "friends" and they shared a lot, maybe even the same girl :)p ) what about a "friendly talk"?:
- "hey Dan, we think that to be listening to Avril Lavigne (or whatever) all day long will not be of any good for the band pal...let's drink some beers and let's talk more about it"...or if Dan's best dream is to play next to Metallica, well, even for that FRIENDS will always talk first (FACE TO FACE) instead of sending an email to a "FRIEND"...that's to have no respect for an old pal.

I don't think that Dan needs to Bloodbath to live or the be happier, he is just a great musician and will be fine, but it's a pity to be fired without the chance to clarify any misunderstood...

"brutality comes through simplicity" and good relations come through dialogue...

speculating: maybe they want to hire a new "star", or to have a total control over the band, God knows....even so....say it to his face! you email to a friend when you don't have balls enough to face it.."sorry dude, i'm screwing with your girl"....

Now I'll continue listening more brutality in a simple form with Anatomia (jpn)..Dissected Humanity it's a really brutal album! hopefully they will not have "musical differences" in a while! :lol:

Wow, who the hell emails someone to kick them out of a band? Oh yeah 15 year olds do that. I'm really disgusted about how this all went down. Sure dan isn't in BB anymore, i can deal with that....

But please grow some balls blakkheim and talk to people, just because you're in an old school tribute death metal band and some boring ass/sad/goth rock band doesn't mean you are king of the hill.

Best of luck dan because you don't limit yourself to some shit genre thats already dug itself into the ground again and again.

Advance&Vanquish said:
But please grow some balls blakkheim and talk to people, just because you're in an old school tribute death metal band and some boring ass/sad/goth rock band doesn't mean you are king of the hill.

oh mama, look what he did to me... i see no tomorrow... :cry:

Tumn said:
Baletempest, my point is pretty much that Dan is irreplaceable. His work will not be matched, he is a one of a kind, there will never be another Dan Swanö. The majority of the most well-liked tracks are written by Dan. Bloodbath is losing a HUGE part of their sound by making a poor decision.

that made me lol.

It's never comfortable to kick someone out of your band and it's not easy to find the perfect way to do that and it's never a pleasure for the one who's kicked out. I'm sure they didn't do that just for fun or because they're some selfish rockstars. (I hope) they did it because they felt it's the best for Bloodbath. I'm sure they had their reasons and I don't expect them to explain everything to us.
But I do expect another killer album from Bloodbath.

His grammar may suck, but I agree with him. No need to jump on him for making a reference to Opeth, no matter what your feeling are on the matter.

i know i dont pay attention to grammer but cmon people dont stuck to little things.look at the all picture...
and guys we're not in english lesson
dismissed class!