AE's New Nebula Thread

Finally tested the freepulses with the jsx and the only thing I can come up with is fucking tits!! Done with impulses now! Especially with the hackster on the case :D

Bump. Updated OP with information about using Nebula 2 (it's much cheaper than Nebula 3!) and linked to the test tone.

I'm running it now. For some reason the start of each sin wav seems to have this cracklng/clipping sound. Is that normal. This 'crackling/noise' isn't through the whole track. Just when the sin wave is building up.

guys, just purchased nebula 2 and tried aeternus programs.

:OMG:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b8vjdt

its my ibanez rg 2228 >> diezel einstein >> spl transducer (if your not familiar, its basically a loadbox w. di power amp option ((no transducer cab simulation! its turned off)) >> nebula 2 >> urs eq to get rid of the low end rumble >>
voxengo curve eq with my gojira eq curve i posted a while ago

Hard Left >> LA 610 57 3
Hard Right >> LA 610 421 1

i think this is the future ... impulses sound like :puke: compared to that , hehe

btw. there is no bass in that one, also please excuse the riffing,
its not one of my songs, AND please ignore the false triggered snare ;-)

tell me what you think about the tone!

guys, just purchased nebula 2 and tried aeternus programs.

:OMG:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b8vjdt

its my ibanez rg 2228 >> diezel einstein >> spl transducer (if your not familiar, its basically a loadbox w. di power amp option ((no transducer cab simulation! its turned off)) >> nebula 2 >> urs eq to get rid of the low end rumble >>
voxengo curve eq with my gojira eq curve i posted a while ago

Hard Left >> LA 610 57 3
Hard Right >> LA 610 421 1

i think this is the future ... impulses sound like :puke: compared to that , hehe

btw. there is no bass in that one, also please excuse the riffing,
its not one of my songs, AND please ignore the false triggered snare ;-)

tell me what you think about the tone!

Sounds very good but i can't tell if it sounds better than impulses and close to a miked cab though.

i think compared to recording in an untreated room with ok pres this sounds much better.

i feel that the low end (listen to the palm muted riff) sounds more realistic,
it somehow feels like there is a cabinet moving...

the point for me is : it does not sound "artifical"...

just testing for the moment. once AE is all happy then I'l be doing all the different mic positions etc.

Not sure how to get this working anyway.

Not sure where this 'vectors' folder is.

it's in c:nebulatemprepository by default

I was looking in Program Files. :lol:

Ok I've copied them to the right directory...but I can't get anything to load up when I have nebula running as a VST Insert on an audio track. Just says INIT and a bunch of other shit I don't understand. :lol:

I was looking in Program Files. :lol:

Ok I've copied them to the right directory...but I can't get anything to load up when I have nebula running as a VST Inster on an audio track. Just says INIT and a bunch of other shit I don't understand. :lol:

did you upgrade to the latest Nebula version?

I'll make a couple of screenshots in a second...