Albums you hate that most people like

Sacramentum are underrated. I still say Dissection are a better band. Sacramentum and Dissection are bands that could have done more.
I'd say they're on par with Dissection. I've never honestly understood the "Sacramentum destroys Dissection" argument. They're not that dissimilar aesthetically.

Agreed. The Supreme Force... is really powerful and everything else just pales in comparison. That's not to say I don't like their other material, but still...
I just picked that album up, and it fucking slays! I really need to look more in to Runemagick.

I'd say they're on par with Dissection. I've never honestly understood the "Sacramentum destroys Dissection" argument. They're not that dissimilar aesthetically.

Isn't it to turn people onto Sacramentum?

Yeah, I quite like both, but I would have never checked out Sacramentum if someone didn't say it's better than Dissection.

Dissection gets way too much shit from the people at anus. That's mostly where all that "Sacramentum slays Dissection" stuff comes from. I still think Sacramentum is quite a bit better though.

I agree abit on Deicide, the songs are good, but I think it gets too much when it is as you say, non-stop blasting. I like how Legion is under 30mins playtime, more would just be boring. :p

I think Vital Remains is way more guilty of this than Deicide. Besides, I love Once Upon The Cross

Deicide suck and are one of the most overrated and gimmicky death metal bands. Older deicide and cannibal corpse have some of the worst guitar solos laid down in general and it's unreal how shitty they are.

I prefer Deicide by a margin but they're both good. There's not that much blasting in (at least) their first album so I don't know where the "Deicide is all blasting" came from.

I really think people need to break the Dissection-Sacramentum-Dawn paradigm that people like Falco have constructed. I don't think that Dissection has all that many similarities (or rather, enough differences, especially on Storm Of The Light's Bane) which would negate that validity of comparison between Dissection and Sacramentum or Dawn. So basically saying that Sacramentum is better than Dissection is akin to saying, for example, early At The Gates is better than In Flames. There are loose comparisons, but the distinctions between the two should be clear enough that it should be evident that they really don't play in the same style. Basically what I'm saying is that it's really fucking annoying that every time somebody mentions Dissection, the next five posts have to be how Sacramentum or Dawn are better. I don't think that there would be nearly as many comparisons if Falco and crew hadn't created them a few years ago.