Albums you hate that most people like

I've never seen the appeal in Deicide. I don't really hate them and one or two songs are okay but I can't get into Bathory at all.

Legion is actually a really good death metal album. It's a lot more complex and interesting than any of their other albums. People tend to quickly dismiss Deicide since they've been nothing but a joke for years now. Understandable I guess.

:O
Pray for Susperia to miss that post :)

Bathory is awesome, imo. I don't know... do you like ballands? Listen to the song The Ring Of Gold.

Hm. Don't have that song apparently. I have the Blood Fire Death and Blood On Ice albums. What should I listen to from them?

Going out on a limb here, but I don't like that much United States death metal. It's not that I hate it, far from it, but it doesn't stir nearly as much in me that stuff like At The Gates, Unleashed, Psycroptic or Dismember does. A big exception to that is Immolation.

Hm. Don't have that song apparently. I have the Blood Fire Death and Blood On Ice albums. What should I listen to from them?

Blood Fire Death:
A Fine Day to Die
Blood Fire Death

Blood On Ice:
The Lake
Gods of Thunder of Wind and of Rain

Also:

Last edited by a moderator:
Quorthon has one of the worst voices in metal and Bathory sucks a fat dong. God how anyone likes Bathory is beyond me