all new "NP" thread -

I'm listening to it now, and so far it's... just OK. Sounds like Dechristianized Part 2. It's decent, I guess, but it gets a bit repetitive, and truly it's nothing they haven't done before. I actually was expecting a bit more from these guys.
I wouldnt call it Dechristianize Part 2, because imo, what stood out most in Dechristianize were the awesome melodic parts, that were still very brutal and they're nowhere to be found on the new album. I just loved those and so far, Ive heard nothing that even remotely compares.
Icons of Evil is just generic, brutal in a boring way.. and just generally boring altogether.

I wouldnt call it Dechristianize Part 2, because imo, what stood out most in Dechristianize were the awesome melodic parts, that were still very brutal and they're nowhere to be found on the new album. I just loved those and so far, Ive heard nothing that even remotely compares.
Icons of Evil is just generic, brutal in a boring way.. and just generally boring altogether.

I never gave many listens to Dechristianize. Maybe I should. But yeah, I never get to listen through all of Icons of Evil.

NP: Laibach - The Final Countdown