all new "NP" thread -

Lil' something to wake up

Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
Hed Kandi - Lounge for Lovers
My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade

These two a purely mind blowing:
Logh - The Smoke Will Lead You Home
Servant - Cells (instrumental)

Energies from up above (or from down below, perhaps) force me to believe that plintus is posting such... "music"... just to piss people off.

How can anyone enjoy both Avril La-binge (or music by any of those "artists" posted by plintus) and DT?

you'd better go before i do something i regret

listening to therapy? - bad news

i could never be with you
bubububu bubububu

Energies from up above (or from down below, perhaps) force me to believe that plintus is posting such... "music"... just to piss people off.

How can anyone enjoy both Avril La-binge (or music by any of those "artists" posted by plintus) and DT?
Yep, I asked the same question a while ago. They'll be glad to answer it again for you. Actually, I still can't get it either.

I like diversity.

I don't live with my parents, so I can bring boys home and bang them all night long, too!

:Smug:

BTW, Ughi just got Japanese Fiction in the mail - double BANG-BANG!

I can't wait for The Apostasy! :kickass:

It's leaked. I'm instantly tired of machinegun blastbeats - that part could be tad more original. Sounds head-on, non-compromising and blunt. Now let's see if it's got any energy...

edguy - judas at the opera (yes, yes, i know what you all think about power metal :p )

Well, at least it's Edguy and not Sonata Arctica (which bores me, however I intend no pun with any SA huggers 'round 'ere)

NP: Therion - Crying Days

It's leaked. I'm instantly tired of machinegun blastbeats - that part could be tad more original. Sounds head-on, non-compromising and blunt. Now let's see if it's got any energy...
*downloads immediately* I'll tell you what I think once I take a listen. But aren't these "machine-gun blastbeats" are what make Behemoth? They're awesome!

Just spent a few minutes listening to The Apostasy, I can't yet reach a final conclusion but what I've heard so far is quite good.

NP: Abruptum - Hostes Orco Hostium Legiones Dis Manibus Pacis Ruptores Ultioni

Well, I had always avoided Abruptum, now... I'm not sure what to think of it, It certainly doesn't sound like something I'd like to hear every day.