American Football Thread

hey thanks for reminding me!

nelson2.gif

"Ha-ha!"

i'm going for the Cowboys this year btw (i still love my Dolphins but they obviously have no chance). totally gay, i used to fucking hate that team. but i want to see Bledsoe truly earn a ring.

as we all know, i just LOVE the colts. im hoping my beloved colts beat the steelers. a loss by the steelers would put the bengals in first all by themselves. not that i like the bengals - i just love the colts.

Goddamn the Chiefs defense SUCKS!

As bad as ever. No reason we should make the playoffs.

Dick Sirloin said:
No way the Colts don't win it all this year. No way.
been hearing that for about 6 years now. CHOKE! CHOOOOOOOKE!!! just like that terrible Sepultura song.

Doomcifer said:
Dudem Chiefs defense, especially run defense, is awesome. Around 6th ranked in the league. Tiki owns you fuckers. :)

Fuck Tiki.

Yeah the run D is decently-ranked... only because the pass coverage is 30th in the league. And this after signing two great D-backs Sammy Knight and Patrick Surtain!

Trust me, I've been a Chiefs fan for a decade. I've seen the great Derrick Thomas, Dale Carter defenses of the past. Those days are no more. I don't understand it. The D kept us from the superbowl in 2003, so we change coordinators. That didn't work, so we changed players. That doesn't seem to be working either. Hmmm... Can Vermeil just not coach defense?

That said, if the Steelers and Bolts lose tomorrow (as is very likely), we are still in control of our own destiny.