Any Christian Opeth fans????

Interesti said:
So God created a race full of sin, then tried to 'save' them by drowning them. However, God failed as he made humans so full of sin that the gigantic flood wasn't enough! Correct?

this is VERY wrong....

when God created the world, EVERYTHING was perfect (no sin, no death, no suffering)

then Adam went against God (by eating the fruit)

this is when sin 'started' for lack of a better term (evil toucan refered to this as 'the fall')

so God didn't CREATE a sinfull race, the race rebelled againts God and brought the sin upon itself

Nobody is better than Opeth! There are alot of respectable bands out there but none come close. Its the way Mikael rights his songs that are so killer. Then the actual music comes in...so once someone learns how to write in a totally different style...talk. Anyone can solo and make grinding riffs but not everyone can make em flow so well. Just style! And don't tell people to listen to music they already have and have already heard. I have a computer and too many sampler discs. Stop being a groupie to a metal subgenre and focus on innovation and emotion rather than the same old stuff(with bad production!). Thanks and enjoy Opeth!

DreamingofUr said:
Nobody is better than Opeth! There are alot of respectable bands out there but none come close. Its the way Mikael rights his songs that are so killer. Then the actual music comes in...so once someone learns how to write in a totally different style...talk. Anyone can solo and make grinding riffs but not everyone can make em flow so well. Just style! And don't tell people to listen to music they already have and have already heard. I have a computer and too many sampler discs. Stop being a groupie to a metal subgenre and focus on innovation and emotion rather than the same old stuff(with bad production!). Thanks and enjoy Opeth!

ugh....
rolleyes.gif

Svart Djup said:
this is VERY wrong....

when God created the world, EVERYTHING was perfect (no sin, no death, no suffering)

this is when sin 'started' for lack of a better term (evil toucan refered to this as 'the fall')

so God didn't CREATE a sinfull race, the race rebelled againts God and brought the sin upon itself

This is VERY stupid...

Adam went against God by eating the fruit that God had planted in the garden. Why did God plant the fruit? Why wouldn't God let Adam eat the fucking piece of fruit? God DID create a sinful race by creating something that would go against him.

This is hypothetically speaking, I don't believe in God.

DreamingofUr said:

Stop being a fucking loser, open your eyes and find some new music rather than devoting your life to one band.

You have to be a joke.

Svart Djup said:
this is VERY wrong....

whatever you need to tell yourself to get to sleep at night, pally...

Devoting life to one band. Thats great. Opeth are the greatest and thats all I'm saying buddy. Your insults won't change that. I listen to alot of different music and Opeth just happens to be the best out of the bunch. I like Rush alot too if that helps any. See ya next time pal!

DreamingofUr said:
You can imagine how I feel listening to music that never seems to grow much!

I'm sorry, could you reiterate? What are you referring to?

My name is irrelevant.

I listen to a lot of music...and not just metal either. I'm just not afraid to say who I think are the greatest. Maybe because I can back it up? Sampler discs from magazines let you hear a lot of new music and so does the INTERNET! Its impossible for anyone to have not heard alot of music these days. If people who listen to just metal subgenres are gonna reply to me...just don't bother anymore! Thanks!

DreamingofUr said:
I listen to a lot of music...and not just metal either.

Congratulations.

I'm just not afraid to say who I think are the greatest.

And you want a medal for this?

Maybe because I can back it up?

Do so, please.

Sampler discs from magazines let you hear a lot of new music and so does the INTERNET!

Samplers let you hear ONE song from a group for the most part.

If people who listen to just metal subgenres are gonna reply to me...just don't bother anymore! Thanks!

We're all still here.