Any female Opeth followers?

@9ftunder: you make a lot of good points. in fact the majority of your longer post. as solid as your assumptions are at the start however, drawing conclusions from them and then drawing more assumptions from them to further and argument gets a little sketchy. i'm not saying i disagree wtih any of your points, just that they get a little hard to prove/qualify as you go along.

oh, and happy birthday luz! :wave: i hope you didn't get too drunk.

PoS said:
anyway, one wonders if there is anything you do like?

i think his problem, like mine, is with people on this forum, if not people in general. there's something wrong with people who are willing to meet women/men based solely on musical taste, on a damn near anonymous online source. the fact that people base so much on this forum is a big problem too, people need to remember that this is a place for discussion, not for asserting beliefs and defining personalities. that's probably just my generally misanthropic disposition, but i have a problem with a lot of what goes on here. overall, however, i think the forum is good, as long as people keep it as what it should be.

Necramentia said:
i think his problem, like mine, is with people on this forum, if not people in general. there's something wrong with people who are willing to meet women/men based solely on musical taste, on a damn near anonymous online source. the fact that people base so much on this forum is a big problem too, people need to remember that this is a place for discussion, not for asserting beliefs and defining personalities. that's probably just my generally misanthropic disposition, but i have a problem with a lot of what goes on here. overall, however, i think the forum is good, as long as people keep it as what it should be.

good points i must say.

i would also like to add that nobody on this forum has all the answers, and none of these stereotypes are going to always hold true, however you few women here who think just because you might break the mold on one or two issues or circumstances, need to realize that doesnt change the vast majority of women we have all eye witnessed who have helped shape these stereotypes perfectly...they exist for a reason.

Wasn't this just a question about, if there were any female fans......No big deal really!!! I hardly see this as a dating service.

Necramentia said:

Single female here looking for a long haired disgruntled metalhead male that loves Opeth. :D

j/k :headbang:

isn't it great to have a sense of humour crykolakas?

@moonlapse: and no, this thread does not suck. you do. :p

Necramentia said:
meaning you want to meet people on the forum to barbecue with?

hmm, count me in.

Does this mean I must take a different approach or is this the oldest trick in the book?

"A way to a man's heart, is through his stomach" :loco:

Anyway, I love Opeth! :headbang: