Any female Opeth followers?

additionally, what exactly was his/her contribution to the topic, except to say 'get back on topic'. not precisely a contribution if you ask me.

NineFeetUnderground said:
PoS join date: Nov. 2003
hello. :wave: and your point?

PoS said:
additionally, what exactly was his/her contribution to the topic, except to say 'get back on topic'. not precisely a contribution if you ask me.

my point is your direct disrespect wasnt appreciated...simply because i didnt understand all this BBQ nonsense does not make me slow. to be frank, i didnt really care to try...and didnt read it all anyway. relax :p

Vrykolakas said:
You know you want me. :D

you're right, i've never met you, i have no idea what you look like, but there's something about the way that you talk about barbecue that just turns me on...

NineFeetUnderground said:
my point is your direct disrespect wasnt appreciated...simply because i didnt understand all this BBQ nonsense does not make me slow. to be frank, i didnt really care to try...and didnt read it all anyway. relax :p
'direct disrespect'? 'relax'? if there's anyone here who needs to relax it's you mate. you're the one who felt it necessary to post your join date to point out you've been here longer than me, and the fact that you've been here longer than me does not automatically entitle you to more respect. calling you slow and patting you on the head was in the same vein as were the rest of the the posts you profess to not understanding in this thread. they were silly, and not to be taken seriously. you on the other hand take yourself far too seriously, or so it would appear. one wonders what kind of moderater you would have made under the relaxed rules. probably would have taken every slightest gesture as an insult.

to simplify, the 'pats you on the head' part was meant to imply that while you don't understand us, we <3 you all the same silly! :p

if you have paid any attention at all, youd realize i have a very big sense of humor, and dont take myself too seriously at all on this forum...especially in the past. i dont want to fight about this, because its silly...however i did ask an honest question, and instead of answering it, you insulted me...dont be blown away when i retort asking for some respect. anywayyyy

PoS said:

Well, my post in this thread was a contribution and I didn't ask you. Also, for the record I am a chick into Opeth for the last 2 years.;)

i meant to say it was not a contribution in the sense that it did not contribute to the topic of the thread, and since you seemed impatient for this thread to get back on topic (there is only so much to talk about here) it seemed a tad on the hypocritical side to me. that's all. thought you might be a lady too, but couldn't tell for sure. thanks. now you've made a relevant contribution.

@9ftunder: pfft!

Necramentia said:
you're right, i've never met you, i have no idea what you look like, but there's something about the way that you talk about barbecue that just turns me on...

Hmmm, wonder what that could be??? :devil:

la5pj

I'm really into Slayer. You still want me?

Yep- another gal here who loves Opeth. I would have to say that they are probably my favorite band. I can't wait until they return to Chicago once again!!!!!!!

TinaDav said:
Yep- another gal here who loves Opeth. I would have to say that they are probably my favorite band. I can't wait until they return to Chicago once again!!!!!!!

Where are you in Chicago? Did you see them last winter/spring at the House Of Blues? It was an amazing show.

Justin S. said:
Where are you in Chicago? Did you see them last winter/spring at the House Of Blues? It was an amazing show.

Hey Justin. Yep, I was there (@ HOB). It was amazing.....right up front and totally mesmerized. I'm in the western burbs.