Anyone compose on here?

Metalman7983

Nov 17, 2005
Texas
anyone compose music either with a band or solo all types of music from metal, rock, jazz or classical?

when need to start a composition thread on here!

I have written anything in quite a while, but I am working on an open source software project to help composers create music by generating pre-defined and user defined patterns. The end result can be something really simple or insanely complex.

The idea of writing a program to generate patterns came to me after looking at Ron Jarzombek's circle of twelve tones.
http://www.ronjarzombek.com/rj12tone.html

I hope to have the project on sourceforge.net very soon. It's written in java so if anyone is interested in working on it, let me know. I don't have a GUI yet and I would like to implement a MIDI exporter.

I started my first composition class at music school today. I'm the only sophomore, there are five in the class, and I'm the only guy. It's very awkward, but I'm still pretty excited.

The professor asked us what would normally be found in any of our CD players, and I replied, "Yngwie Malmsteen..." He just gave a little smirk/laugh and murmured, "I am a viking..." ...And then I found ten dollars. The end.

I do. Some of my old stuff can be found from MySongBook.com since I have same nick there.