Anyone compose on here?

THAT'S where I recognised 1by4by9 from! It's been bugging me for weeks, I knew I heard that somewhere before. By the way, I really like your Church of the Machine tab you have on that site! That's where I learned that song from :)

Thanks. :) I really should do more tabs but I just nowadays can't get anything completed because I get bored. :(

Yngvai X said:
What kind of for hire stuff have you done? That sounds like something I'd bei nterested in getting into for some extra cash.
For hire, I do everything but metal/prog (since that is what I do for my band). I have done country and gospel so far. I'm still in the early stages and figuring out the ins and outs of what I should charge, legality and all. I've done 3 songs so far. It is nice for the extra cash too. :)

anyone on here us finale for their sheet music?

i have tons of pieces on there guitar, piano, choral many other instruments

yea thats how i heard about it through my then theory teacher but alas i finished my 2 years of theory with my teacher:confused: but i download it because its like 500 $ brand new i have finale 2004 best software ever made.

Metalman7983 said:
anyone on here us finale for their sheet music?

i have tons of pieces on there guitar, piano, choral many other instruments

I use G7 by Sibelius to write all my lessons for my students, and its a great great program. Much easier to use than Finale, and looks just as good.

I use Gp4 to compose, I've got a whole song, segue-ing into another song, and another song completely seperate that I'm transferring from PT to GP4.

1 |_|53 1337 4|_07 4|_50. |-|0w c0|\/|3 1 |}07\/7 g37 4 |g00|} |=0|2 y0|_| 4|_50?

Because you probably only type that way. I converse that way in person, even with my parents and teachers, I pwn them all with my Uber 1337 5p33cI-I []D0\/\/3R []D\/\/I\I4G3 and with my 'nade sk1ll5. It's at a point that other people I know or people at school started calling people n00bs and say "It PWNS!" like FPS Doug whenever they want to express their opinion on something they like.

I think I should stop typing like that in these forums though, seeing how many threads get off-topic after I express my uber 1337 opinion (this isn't the only one, trust me).

See what I mean? To keep this thread going in the right direction, I don't compose myself because quite frankly, I suck at it. Our keyboardist composes our songs like I said earlier and it's some really good stuff.