Anyone going to the Maryland Deathfest?

MDF is probably one of the easiest fests to get to (just follow the smell of Baltimore, also by 3 major airports)
and cheap for the amount of great bands and party you get.

DO EET

I know. That makes it that much more of a fucking shame when I miss it. I was supposed to go to the first one but decided against it the week prior. The next couple of years didn't work. Ever since, I have felt like a complete tool leaving my wife with the kids for 4+ days so I can go be a savage on a holiday weekend.

Not really. On the MDF forum someone posted a pic of a crust chick who let them photograph her vag in exchange for 4 cigarettes. Nastiest fuckin thing ive ever seen. Crotch rot, and how.

crust or no crust, i saw quite a few fine womenz there :Shedevil: Spanish chick
walking out of bolt thrower the second time...o my

Why oh why, did I seek out that thread?!? That made the BME Pain Olympics look like America's Home Videos by comparison. The fact that I'm currently eating S.O.S at the moment, only made matters worse. Now tell me friends, because I'm completely oblivious to Punk Rock faggotry and any and all sub-genres spawned thereafter, what is the reasoning behind such uncouth, unhygienic, slobbery?

Why oh why, did I seek out that thread?!?

I'm with you, brother. I can't shake the image. As for their lifestyle, I've never understood it. A crusty kid that I knew many years ago said he wanted to get back a a more simple way of life. Fine. I understand. That still doesn't explain why some of them just piss their pants and keep going. At least drop trou.

Just in case some of you are having trouble finding the thread/pic in question.

DSCN0114.jpg

there is also a Pontiac and a Busch beer in that pic ... very fitting.
that's an unholy hole

What IS that?!?!? I have NEVER seen a va-jean that nasty in my WHOLE LIFE. I wasn't even sure shit like that EXISTED. Muh gdddd.... :puke: