Anyone going to the Maryland Deathfest?

haha wow, I don't even remember you taking this:

IMG_5931.jpg

Pretty fucking awesome, thanks for asking! Are you coming for a drink ?

I actually recently bought two Lagavulin bottles after a LONG time it was almost impossible to get... No liquor store in my area had them!
and no shipment for months... Finally found it in Maryland... mmmmmm Lagavulin!

I always see Lagavulin at the stores I check out, but always hesitate and figure I'm not "ready" for it or something. Been trying out a variety of lower-priced single malts and keeping your and Doomcifer's endorsement of Lagavulin 16 year in the back of my mind. It'll be my next scotch purchase, just working on finishing off this coastal variety 3-pack thing I bought with a birthday liquor gift-card.

And hell yeah I'm coming for a drink! Watch out!

Fuck you Karen! We talk about beer, but you never mention your awesome fucking scotch collection? FUCK!

I always see Lagavulin at the stores I check out, but always hesitate and figure I'm not "ready" for it or something. Been trying out a variety of lower-priced single malts and keeping your and Doomcifer's endorsement of Lagavulin 16 year in the back of my mind. It'll be my next scotch purchase, just working on finishing off this coastal variety 3-pack thing I bought with a birthday liquor gift-card.

And hell yeah I'm coming for a drink! Watch out!

I'm a big fan of Islay single-malts... even named my cat Islay... (go figure)
and for me, Lagavulin is the best. I love it.
I also love Laphroaig...

Demilich: I think you're ready for Lagavulin ;)

..and yeah, I'll take a 'recent' picture of my scotch collection :cool:

Sounds like a great time, sorry I couldn't have made it this year. I had an epic appointment with several hundred feet of granite.

Ellis, I've only seen you at MDF at 2005!! You need to fix that!!! :err:

I've had a bottle of Lagavulin sitting in my liquor cabinet forever. No one I know drinks the stuff. I've tried it... it's awful.

Bourbon >>> Scotch

Zod

Matter of taste , friend :Smug:

Hey, were you at MDF ??

Fuck you Karen! We talk about beer, but you never mention your awesome fucking scotch collection? FUCK!

Fuck you too Brandon!! ( <3 ) How come you did not remember my love for single malt AND why on earth did we not talk about it really?
I think you were busy Swizzling.

Matter of taste , friend :Smug:
As always.

Hey, were you at MDF ??
Nope... we punked. As the date moved closer, I found myself less interested in going. The line up was really more quantity than quality for me, as I'm not a huge fan of Death Metal and I friggin hate Grind. Once they decided to move all the bands I wanted to see outdoors, I completely lost interest.

Zod

Fuck that?!.. Dude, they seemed to stop their activity and noone knows if you'll ever be able to get some of their stuff, because they only sell their shit at the shows.

Fuck that?!.. Dude, they seemed to stop their activity and noone knows if you'll ever be able to get some of their stuff, because they only sell their shit at the shows.

The lines were fucking huge like 50-100 people. I read on the SMN forums that if a bunch of people email the band for more shirts, they might reprint them since they've done that in the past for festival shirts.