Are metal fans the most hardcore?

im just saying, if we had to measure someone's 'metalness' which is really trivial and pointless, would it be equal as ML and say, Malign on the same level? fuck no in my eyes and thats why I called him out

he posts his 'listening to X" all the time and ive never seen anyone but Iced Earth, Manowar and Atheist, have you?

he posts his 'listening to X" all the time and ive never seen anyone but Iced Earth, Manowar and Atheist, have you?

Maybe those are his favorite bands and he just listens to those the most?

It would make sense to at least ask ml what else he listens to before making such an ignorant assumption that he only listens to three metal bands

I don't consider myself "hardcore" or "brutal". I just consider myself a normal human being who loves to rock and have fun.

The problem I have with the Metal scene or any scene with die-hard fans is how people give others shit for the music they listen to. Its what they do for entertainment, so what?

I've done that not as a joke before. But I grew out of it since I knew I was being annoying and that it was just music.

im just saying, if we had to measure someone's 'metalness' which is really trivial and pointless, would it be equal as ML and say, Malign on the same level? fuck no in my eyes and thats why I called him out
Who said that we were on the same level? All I really said was that I was going to make a patch jacket.

3. Many teenage metalheads take the whole lifestyle too seriously. "Lets fucking kill the fucking emo fags! " and "These fucking scene fucks are fucking up the fucking metal scene!" I wonder who the real scene kids are....
Yeah, scene kids don't bother me except at shows. The fact that the entire crowd is fat kids in JFaC shirts is one reason why I like to be up at the barrier, where I can watch the band instead of the crowd.
Although...are Bring Me The Horizon popular? Because all of a sudden everyone's wearing their shirts. I mean, kids at my school who don't even listen to metal/metalcore (before now, at least) are wearing them.

you're a fan of posers? ML is a fucking hippy veggie eater who occasionally listens to metal, and to associate himself as a metalhead in the leagues of an almighty like sir Malign is a disgrace. I don't see how anyone could not agree with me, sure im elitist but that's it.
Dude...you're not an elitist. You have to have good taste to be an elitist.

1) Metal isn't a huge part of my life. I like listening to it but that's about it.
You also post on this forum.

See, if you take him, make duplicates who have shaved heads and cargo pants, and then have about 200 of them, that's what it's like around here.

You also post on this forum.

Yeah, but mostly in the social forum. I originally came here to find more bands, and when I started becoming active the majority of my posting was in the Non-Metal section.

3. Many teenage metalheads take the whole lifestyle too seriously. "Lets fucking kill the fucking emo fags! " and "These fucking scene fucks are fucking up the fucking metal scene!" I wonder who the real scene kids are....

I agree. The teen Metalheads who take the Metal lifestyle way too seriously are even more annoying than Emos. At least Emos don't run around screaming "I hate myself". I actually saw a thread somewhere in another part of this forum that was this guy about 13 or so saying his mother didn't understand him and thought he was messed up because he listened to Black Metal and he had almost no friends. The thread was just bitching about shit people got as a Metalhead. The funny part was right after his rant he just started ranting about Emos saying they didn't like Metal.

A lot of teen Metalheads imo are huge attention whores. They just play their iPods really loud and put their iPod where someone can pick it up and look at it because they feel that their musical taste is the coolest thing in the world and will impress others.