Are Opeth fans born annoying...

Robohead said:
Well I got a 1470 on my SAT and have a 5.0 GPA, so I guess it's sort of appropriate for you to be impressed.

Thanks.

You got a 1470 on a Sat? Yea if Sat was the acronym for (Sucking away Time) And that's what your doing my friend, Sucking away valuable moments of my life by having me respond to your adolescent banter. Your 18? Grow the fuck up. This year you got pubes. So act like it. You think opeth is boring. Keep that shit to yourself, We got enough bashers on here. As far as a 5.0. Man you must be one lonely son of a bitch. Go out and see the sunshine man. Do you have any friends. Have you ever felt a woman's touch other than your mother's? Get your specs out of the calculus books muchacho and live a little. Great your going to business school. You'll make a good living, have alot of material possessions, maybe even make a couple psuedo friends on the way. But in the end you will be one thing. A Nerd.

Man, my theory about Warrel Dane having a miscarriage with his easily-abducted woman friend is proving truer and truer.

no matter what band you like...

someone will say it is gay....

that's just how some metal fans are....we just have to accept it I guess....

that's why I never post any "so and so" band rules topics.
It's pointless. You'll get crapped on in a milli second.

johnny d said:
no matter what band you like...

someone will say it is gay....

that's just how some metal fans are....we just have to accept it I guess....

that's why I never post any "so and so" band rules topics.
It's pointless. You'll get crapped on in a milli second.

True that is.

There's gonna be annoying fans with every band. Opeth are good at what they do, but I don't like them. Seems like people on this board have a difficult time distinguishing between "bands that they don't like" and "bands that suck."
As for people shit-talking In Flames because its the cool thing to do -- I didn't like Reroute to Remain either, but there were a few songs that were listenable. But I would still rather listen to R2R than some nu-metal shit like Shitknot or Limp Dipshit.

anonymousnick2001 said:
I think Robohead's spamming.

No way he has a 5.0 GPA. And a 1470. Come on, man.

My GPA was 4.86 at the beginning of my senior year, now it should be higher.

I did get a 1470.

I took the SAT for the first time eight years ago. I was 12. I got a 1250.

I took the ACT to get into college. Perfect score.

Don't remember my GPA in HS. Right now, it's 4.90.

It's probably just them. Either Iced Earth or Death are my favorite band and I know their shortcomings. I might think they are awesome as Hell, but I know that they are not the best by any means.

@Elitist Jackass -- its only funny because people got from talking about Opeth fans to talking about some fuckin SAT scores -- I'm not sure, but I think it was cuz someone made a dumbshit comment along the lines of "intelligence affects the ability to comprehend music and know if its good or bad."

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
I never took my SAT's and I always thought that GPA's only went up to 4.0. I win!

That's unweighted GPA, which doesn't take into account WHICH courses you're taking. It just averages your grades (A, B,C,D, or F).

I have a 3.8 UNweighted.

4.96 weighted.

Weighted can go past 5.0