At the Gates its overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough I only have With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness. Now I'll gladly give it another listen but I doubt it will change my opinion that it is a fairly lame listen.

No the production does it no favours, but the riffs never really hold my attention, and I hardly consider it "epic" like GoD said.

It's what's known as "the face".

How on EARTH can someone suggest that Raped by the Light of Christ isn't epic? I'm still scratching my head here.

Gallantry over Docility said:
How on EARTH can someone suggest that Raped by the Light of Christ isn't epic?

god5ey.jpg

lol that is GoD. I had a feeling he looked like a nerdy cowardly bitch.

No offence dude

Back on At The Gates... they are overrated. They influenced tons of crappy bands. Some of the band members formed that awful band 'The Haunted. What a disaster

The Greys said:

No offence dude

Back on At The Gates... they are overrated. They influenced tons of crappy bands. Some of the band members formed that awful band 'The Haunted. What a disaster

You're dumb.

The Greys said:

No offence dude

you're a really poor poster and you should stop posting to the internet effective immediately ok :)

The Greys said:
They influenced tons of crappy bands. Some of the band members formed that awful band 'The Haunted. What a disaster

What's so crappy about this post besides grammar? It's all true.

not to mention that at the gates spawned this whole metalcore-with-swedish-guitar-melodies gayness like unearth, black dahlia murder, etc...

and yeah my grammar sucks.....

pd:
god5ey.jpg
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.