Best Band Picture!

Sputnik

Jul 6, 2001
Visit site
Whats your favorite picture of the band members? Im not talking Opeth covers and stuff...

This is my favorite...

It feels very old and fairy tale like...very poetry like...beutiful!

Attachments

• mikaelorchid.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 84
My favorite picture is one of Ihsahn. He is dressed up in black knight's armour.

Attachments

• ihsahn_knight.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 63
i've always loved this band picture.

Attachments

• opethpic.bmp
    24.1 KB · Views: 109
Hey!!! Leave Mike alone! When any of you "single chined" fellows write a song that is as good as any of his, I will be glad to acknowladge your remarks, until than I say fuck you.

Originally posted by Despot
Hey!!! Leave Mike alone! When any of you "single chined" fellows write a song that is as good as any of his, I will be glad to acknowladge your remarks, until than I say fuck you.

Fuckin' a right man!!!

Originally posted by godisanathiest

This is a masterpiece, have u ever thought of emailing it to Mikael? :loco:

Thank you, I labored on it for 29; long, painful, intense, emotional, agonizing seconds.

Originally posted by Soul4Raziel

Thank you, I labored on it for 29; long, painful, intense, emotional, agonizing seconds.

thats seriously good you know, if it was on a t-shirt i'd buy it. im not even joking, ive seen a lot worse sold for millions. i've already printed it out to put on my note book cover. keep up the good work :D

Originally posted by _Transparent_

thats seriously good you know, if it was on a t-shirt i'd buy it. im not even joking, ive seen a lot worse sold for millions. i've already printed it out to put on my note book cover. keep up the good work :D

:lol: This all reminds me of The Simpsons episode when Homer gets to live Marge's dream of being an artist, classic episode. :lol:

Originally posted by Despot

dude i was just kidding, i hope your being sarcastic because when i tip my head down like that i also have one of them :D and i even have hair on my chin like his :err:

Besides the blurry figure on Nightside, I had never seen Tchort like this before. Oh, I don't think I have seen Ihsahn lately; I'll have to check that out.

Attachments

• tchort_wrathcover.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 22
Wow.

I was all bored. Reading the entries on this an that thread. All pretty interesting, but something was lacking. Then I got to this thread and opened Soul4Raziels addition and let me just say, thanks for the laugh, man!!

<wipes the tears from her eyes> :lol:

Anyway, did you say no promo shots? Because that's one of my favorites. The last promo session from BWP. I like those. They're at Opeth Domain.