Best In Flames album?

MyHatred said:
I am pretty sure that In Flames sucks ass:D

Yeah?...hmm...maybe I'll save the $9.99 download. Any other suggestions in the melodic death metal realm? I really dig early Arch Enemy(Stigmata and Burning Bridges) and Carcass' Heartwork kicks ass...shit like that.

Nightrage is pretty kickass:headbang: ! "Descent into Chaos" is a really good album along with "Sweet Vengeance".

"Descent into Chaos" has Tomas Lindberg(ex-at the gates, the crown) singing on it and is probably my favorite. I am not huge into death metal or melodic death metal. I think gaschamber, oblivious, or evil dead would know more about this area then I would.

Have you checked into The Haunted yet? If you haven't I would seriously get rEvolvEr! That album is badass from start to finish.

MyHatred said:
Nightrage is pretty kickass:headbang: ! "Descent into Chaos" is a really good album along with "Sweet Vengeance".

"Descent into Chaos" has Tomas Lindberg(ex-at the gates, the crown) singing on it and is probably my favorite. I am not huge into death metal or melodic death metal. I think gaschamber, oblivious, or evil dead would know more about this area then I would.

Have you checked into The Haunted yet? If you haven't I would seriously get rEvolvEr! That album is badass from start to finish.

Yeah, I think Nightrage Sweet Vengeance is next...I like what I've sampled.

The Haunted is too thrashy for me.

MA doesn't really have those frantic changes as much as Death, but it's still pretty good and there are some interludes to make it interesting.

The cool thing about death from Human and after is that every album had a completely different identity. I recommend all of them. The only weak one is Individual Thought Patterns with Andy La Roque on it, but it's still quite good.

Check out the Atheist reissues!!! Unquestionable Presence is my fav. Death Metal album of all time....

sknight said:
MA doesn't really have those frantic changes as much as Death, but it's still pretty good and there are some interludes to make it interesting.

The cool thing about death from Human and after is that every album had a completely different identity. I recommend all of them. The only weak one is Individual Thought Patterns with Andy La Roque on it, but it's still quite good.

As long as they're better than Death Angel...yikes!!!

MyHatred said:

amen....get them.

gaschamber said:
its been about 7 weeks straight of steady listening to that album.

About 4 weeks here.

Yeah...Nightrage...that's the ticket. That sounds better than the power metal stuff the Gus G is doing. The other stuff like Firewind might be good, but it sounds a little too power metalish for me. Any comments?

interesting change of topic

I'd probably say Clayman.

newest one is alright, the ones before that weren't really that great.

but calling them talentless is pretty stupid.