Best In Flames album?

gaschamber said:
i know, its like death jazz.

do you have the delux edition with the dvd? its just a home video style video, but its good enough cause its all songs from the album....

No, actually I only have the iTunes album(yes, it's paid for)...but it doesn't lessen the power of the music. I'll eventually get the real CD if I see it in the stores...I'm always looking, but no luck. I could mail order it, but I always end up getting a cracked case or some other shit...I fucking hate that.

Seriously Schenk go to half.com!! I have bought hundreds of cds from there and I very rarely get screwed over. You just have to check the sellers feedback and description of the cd that you are thinking about buying. I can usually get about 5 cds for about 20 bucks and you don't have to worry about bidding on an item like ebay. If you don't like the price you don't buy it.

gaschamber said:
i personally feel that "yrhd" is better than "gheiladjfhjvnlkrw" but has nothing on "fiuehwiv98485op[f=wrtgi0249uvsiw9849uiowehf98y42398fh1n3c789p6y45b6v1379pcnyu3rgbnkjfvkhuasrfvuiwrbvkrjbviureh".

what do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

"Yrhd" is overrated, Idisesgsns best stuff were on the "Hösdsdfplweflådsv"-album! :cool:

MyHatred said:
Seriously Schenk go to half.com!! I have bought hundreds of cds from there and I very rarely get screwed over. You just have to check the sellers feedback and description of the cd that you are thinking about buying. I can usually get about 5 cds for about 20 bucks and you don't have to worry about bidding on an item like ebay. If you don't like the price you don't buy it.

Cool, thanks...I'll try it.

I think cduniverse is usually pretty reasonable and you can get just about anything. I usually hate buying anything sight unseen.

sknight said:
i have heard more in flames than just one album and they blow.

right, but my point is that if you have heard 3 in flames albums, and they are reroute to remain, soundtrack to your escape and the newest one, then yes, you would have the opinion that they blow. what im saying is that you should be aware (if you arent already) that the first 5 albums are killer. Im not patronizing you, but just trying to help.

sknight said:
yeah, but that also means if they have had three albums that blew nuts, then they suck now.

agreed but they didnt used to suck. go listen to whoracle or colony.

also, check out Arsis for some great melodeath. 2 albums, "a celebration of guilt" and "a diamond for disease."

Ok guys...I sampled both Nightrage albums and went with Sweet Vengeance.

Sorry, but it sucks. Even with Gus G...I was expecting a lot more guitar acrobatics...there first song doesn't even have a solo!!!??? Disappointing to say the least. The riffs and songs are just mediocre melo death...if that...it's really only the vocals that take it to that classification.

I'll give it a few more trys until I push it to the back of the pile...I hope it grows on me.

Listen to In Flames - Subterranean.

Also, ever heard of A Canourous Quintet? Good stuff. Also Night In Gales demo, Syphlike, was amazing. Older stuff though.

Evil Dead said:
Listen to In Flames - Subterranean.

Also, ever heard of A Canourous Quintet? Good stuff. Also Night In Gales demo, Syphlike, was amazing. Older stuff though.

I downloaded Colony and it sounds great so far...I haven't really dug into it yet, but I like what I hear.

No, never heard of them...I'll look them up.

I dont think DIC is as Catchy as Sweet Vengeance but more furious and angry. Faster and less clean vocals. More aggresive lead work ,more bite period, but SW flows better I feel has has a concept where I dont feel that way with Descent, but Lindberg sounds hellbound on Descent.

Anyway because Im a Inflames Die Hard,
Whoracle,Colony,Clayman are must owns.PERIOD.
JestEr Race and Lunar Strain Sub. are great , Get JesterRace before Lunar strain.
Reroute is actually a good album but does have the worst song they have ever written in Transparent.
STYE is not as good as Reroute , more experimental, Touch Of Red is their secnd worst song, but songs like Dead Alone, Sweet Shadow, and In Search For I are awesome.
Come Clarity WIPES the fucking floor with STYE and is released tomorrow. Take THis Life, Vacuum, Crawl Through Knives, Leeches, Relfect THe Storm are some of the best songs they have written in years. IMHO CRAWL THROUGH KNIVES could be the best song they have written since the Clayman album.