Best of 2008 So Far...And Still to Come

Can anyone recommend me some good death metal releases from this year...death metal that's heavy, fast, and 'in-your-face' with good production values - but not something too technical, or boring/monotonous.

Volturyon - Blood Cure
Haven't heard the full album but quite good,not that much DM I heard from this year though?

Have you guys heard the new 'Angst skvadron' or 'Naer mataron'.Both are good,IMO.

PS:Gotta get that Darkspace.

V5, when do you plan on putting some reviews on your rym account. I enjoy reading them.

Btw, that Necrovation record does rule. It is one of the only "normal" metal albums in my top ten for this year along with Celestia.

I dunno Alter...I have been working or out a lot lately and have had very little time on the internet. But possibly soon since you requested them.

For those who love epic metal, just give these albums a shot:
Battleroar - to Death and Beyond
Valor - Destiny's Path
Airged L'Amh - Ode to Salvation

They realy all are great!

Also releases from this year:
Winds of Plague - Decimate The Weak

What a great mix between death metal and metalcore.

further more I'm really looking forward to hear Sabatons new one.

Can anyone recommend me some good death metal releases from this year...death metal that's heavy, fast, and 'in-your-face' with good production values - but not something too technical, or boring/monotonous.

The new Neuraxis is pretty sweet. It's called The Thin Line Between. Do yourself a favor and check it out.