Best to See Live?

Immolation. becuz Bob Vigna's solos
Possessed. Jeff Becerra has more heart than anyone, its interesting to see him headbanging in his chair

Kataklysm was amazing, especially since their sound was a hell of a lot clearer (no rhythm guitar helps). Maurizio at one point called out all the posers and scene kids in the audience and told them to go fuck themselves. Their setlist was:

Prevail
Chronicles of the Damned
The Chains of Power
Like Angels Weeping
Taking the World by Storm
Crippled and Broken
Shadows and Dust
The Road to Devastation
Sad I missed that. But yeah, they're killer live. Very clear sound and the vocals really come through. Looks like they do the same stuff from the new album - when I saw them they did Taking The World By Storm and Prevail, even though it wasn't out yet.

kastigation
wat

Whoever mentioned Lamb of God I'd have to agree. I was so impressed last two times I saw them live that I actually bought one of their albums...which turned out to be a mistake.

I didn't read the thread, but I thought Isis was one of the best.

Atheist was great too, but I doubt many of you will get to see them.

Mastodon is typically good. Nile tends to have audio issues that lessen the show. Emperor was disappointing.

Lamb of God
Napalm Death
A Life Once Lost
The Faceless
Despised Icon
Nile
Prophecy
Dying Fetus
Impaled
Torsofuck
Defeated Sanity
Infected Malignity
Anaal Nathrakh
Fuck... I'm Dead
Waco Jesus

Those are the best I've seen so far. I'm going to see Devourment on the 15th of next month... So I'm sure they'll get added.

DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT TORSOFUCK YOU FAGGOT ASSHOLE omg fuck you and die.

Why did we have to be late. I hate Dan. :p

And have fun at Devourment!

Infected Marignity (lul) were super good live, their set even convinced Nick to buy their metalcore stuff he was averse to prior. And they made me spend the last of my money on their shirt and CD also. FUCKING JAPANESE!

Amon Amarth would be fun to see -- crazy ass windmilling!
And Dimmu Borgir would be cool too. Theyre amazing, I especially love their vocals! Has anyone seen them?

Amon Amarth is always a sure thing and they always deliver a good show, I've seen them a couple of time and they're great live.
I've seen Dimmu Borgir a couple of times too, but the quality of the shows can change from great to neh...