Black Metal.

She's really not that great and she looks like shit in that picture.

Nah, she is and looks just fine in that picture.

I reckon both Emily and Zooey are pretty decent looking, better than most of the plastic looking girls the media likes to push these days.

But. Virstele Pamintului is awesome, not boring at all and very atmospheric.

Mmhm.

If the album were like the first three songs all the way through it'd be great, but after that everything is just completely out of place constantly.

Maiestrit > Virstele Pamintului as far as the 2010 releases go.

Nah, she is and looks just fine in that picture.

Mmhm.

If the album were like the first three songs all the way through it'd be great, but after that everything is just completely out of place constantly.

Maiestrit > Virstele Pamintului as far as the 2010 releases go.

I agree with the last line. I still think Virstele is a good album but you can definitely tell it's not the same quality as their other stuff. Especially the vocals bother me a lot compared to Maiestrit.

Anyone else into Diapsiquir?

Yes. They are hard to listen though, I like the Virus S.T.N. album more than Lubie Satanique Dépravée.

It's probably not the genre everyone would like. The problem is that Diapsiquirs songs are too long and too fucked up. Halfway through certain songs I simply lost interest in them and as a result, I remember like 3 out of 15 or 10 min from each track. I'm refering to LSD album.

Nah, this is not why I'm here. I've been more involved in music lately, and I remember you guys always had good recommendations.

Much different? I mean, Rain Of The Impure was somewhat doomy at certain parts. I'll have to check their new one ASAP since RoTI gave me chills.