Black Metal.

Melechesh are great.
As for the NB new album - principally not going to listen to it in the near future! ( I know I evenually will though)...

Yeah, maybe I should give it another try too.
And these 'exotic' parts with choirs probably made 70% of why I hated the release. This stuff might be pretty neat sometimes, but definitely not in this case.

Really? I thought those were the more interesting parts of the album. What ruined the album was THE FUCKING METALCORE RIFFS (sorry for shouting). Honestly, I really liked the first song and I wish the whole album was more like that one. Fucking METALCORE RIFFS. FUCK!

Just ordered both of the Negură Bunget new releases, Vîrstele Pămîntului sounds good from what i've heard so far but you can hear the change without Hupogrammos Disciple's in the band. I hope the whole album is as good as what i'm hearing nonetheless.

Melechesh is black/thrash and are absofuckinglutely amazing IMO. Listening to Sphynx right now and on the verge of cumming, arguably their best.

Would like to know your opinions about Ad Hominem:

223783.jpg

This is their last album, released last year.

Just tried the songs available at their Myspace and it's good Black Metal, kind of reminds me of bands like Endstille (perhaps not as raw) and Marduk (Panzer Division era). It's also thrashy. They are opening for Marduk next month, so I'm checking them (and considering to get this album).

People related to the gig production mentioned there's some kind of controversy linking the band to NSBM.

Manticore (US) are pretty good.

:headbang: Listened to "Envenomation" on the way home from school.

Would like to know your opinions about Ad Hominem:

223783.jpg

This is their last album, released last year.

Just tried the songs available at their Myspace and it's good Black Metal, kind of reminds me of bands like Endstille (perhaps not as raw) and Marduk (Panzer Division era). It's also thrashy. They are opening for Marduk next month, so I'm checking them (and considering to get this album).

People related to the gig production mentioned there's some kind of controversy linking the band to NSBM.

I remember listening to tracks on thier myspace and enjoying them. I'll have to check out this album.

i find them seriously boring as hell

:lol::lol:

For some reason, such replies always me chuckle. Oh dear--strikes me as very melodramatic and kinda medieval.

Dave and his mother conversing:

So, Dave what did you do today?

Dave: I blew 50 bucks an extremely limited edition of a Darkspace album.
Mom: and?

Dave: I found it boring as hell. The internet lied to me.
Now I can't get a refund. But hey look, I made it into a beer coaster

Mom: oh dear...