Black Metal.

I've been to Lake Placid. It's not kvlt, but you have nice hiking and there is a good Chinese buffet.

Lake Placid during the winter is kvlt. Tourists seem to think it's awesome. It's a tourist attraction. Basically people who do not live here see something I do not, but than again they do not live here so what the hell do they know. If you wait on table all winter and deal with tourists everyday you'll never be the same.

I do not go to canada and be a digusting person because canada sucks to the point it's not worth going, the entire fact that canadians come here is annoying alone. All the time canadians and people from New Jersey. Stay in your shithole. NO ONE HERE REMEMBERS WE HAVE SKI JUMPS

He sounds like Eric Cartman

edit: and when he doesn't sound like Eric Cartman he sounds like a dying animal and I can't take the music seriously which sucks because if you took out the vocals I think I would really like Silencer

Maybe try listening again? Do you know the backstory of Nattramn? It sort of adds to the creepiness. I laughed when I first heard Silener but now I have a much different reaction.

Also, not black metal, but listen to Diagnose: Lebensgefahr, the project Nattramn did while he was in the psych ward.

What is it about those Germans and their vocals? And Swedes I guess if you count Silencer.

Youtubing some songs. Liking Katharsis a little better than Dark Tribe so far, DT I can see through the holes in their musical formula and it almost feels gimmicky.

Edit: @Srontgorrth, I am familiar with Nattramn's story, which makes Silencer seem even cheesier. I knew the backstory before I ever heard the music. Youtubing Diagnose: Lebensgefahr now and it reminds me of Pyha.

What is it about those Germans and their vocals? And Swedes I guess if you count Silencer.

Youtubing some songs. Liking Katharsis a little better than Dark Tribe so far, DT I can see through the holes in their musical formula and it almost feels gimmicky.

Katharsis - VVorldVVithoutEnd is their most frantic and crazy album, may want to start there. I have Dark Tribe - In Jeraspunta and I think it's an album you need to listen to all the way through and not just pick out a song or two, truly the album is all over the place and fulfills, as a whole, the 'insanity' feel.'

You might want to check out Sterbend from Germany, very Burzum influenced but their vocals are shrieks and wails!

The vocals on S.V.E.S.T. - Urfaust are pretty shrieky and unintelligible, you may dig them.

Schwärzung;9018680 said:
Does anybody know what Nargaroth release I should start with and then again, should I? Never bothered to try anything of theirs out.

Herbstleyd is pretty good I guess. Rasluka Part II is decent but nothing to write home about. Nargaroth is not a very good band overall, and Kanwulf is a huge douche.