Black Metal.

It's pretty dang good, but I do need to listen to it more. First impressions were able to conclude that there is a smidge more "BM" as compared to Souvenirs though.

Fleurety and Forest of Stars are great. But Fen... I think they are mediocre at best. And this particular song "Colossal Voids" is extremely bad because of the extremely off-key vocals. I feel sick listening to it :)

Schwärzung;9021082 said:
What's the take on the new Alcest? Souvenirs d'un Autre Monde was pretty good as I can recall.
Beautiful album man. It's those fucking guitars, the tone and playing is awesome. Songwriting is excellent. Not a lot of "bite" to the music, but the melodies are brilliant. Neige just gets better with each album. Ecailles de Lune, so far, is the best thing I've heard in 2010. The only small quibble I have is it's too short. Absolutely worth 41 minutes of your time.

HI I'M NEW I think wittr - and by extension all other ambient bm bands - are Epic Gay. just getting that out the way ANYWAYS i looked back like 10 pages and didn't see either of these bands mentioned so i'm gonna go ahead and link two (2 [deux {2}]) two youtubes

dodsferd are cool if you like hellenic aggressive stuff (because that's literally what they are woo hah). cool guitar tone

haemoth are french and loud. like imagine if watain were good and you sort of have a haemoth track.

Last edited by a moderator: