Black Metal.

Yeah the station I've been mainly listening to seems to have a pretty limited repertoire of relatively well-known bands. Probably need to switch to another one.

Last.fm is great for finding new shit.

I've really been digging Night Conquers Day lately; someone here recommended them, I can't remember if it was Eli or ASM.

I'm gonna go ahead and take credit for you getting into NCD, simply because of the fact that I suck Mikael Bayusik's dick in every thread possible. :lol:

Not sure if this band has been discussed earlier in this thread, but has anyone checked out Furia from Poland? Really good stuff IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've never listened to Burzum's ambient works though I know the 2nd one is regarded as pretty good...is it anything like/as good as the ambient track off of Hvis? Cause I'm just loving that one lately.

I was talking about Night Conquers Day before all of you anyway. :p Rebellion Is the Art of Survival is notably better than The First Snowfall though.

That's definitely true.

I haven't heard Rebellion is the Art of Survival yet, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I went straight for The First Snowfall based solely on the cover art. :cool:

If the second is anything like the first though, I'll be getting it.