Black Metal.

So I was listening to Bergtatt today, and I was wondering, are there any bands that do the whole harmonized cleans in black metal, other than Ulver and Agalloch?

(keep in mind I realize Agalloch isn't black metal, though Pale Folklore is kinda close)

So I was listening to Bergtatt today, and I was wondering, are there any bands that do the whole harmonized cleans in black metal, other than Ulver and Agalloch?

(keep in mind I realize Agalloch isn't black metal, though Pale Folklore is kinda close)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXMrOhTW-TE&feature=related[/ame]

While those recommendations were pretty good, I'm looking for something a bit rawer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been listening to the new Blood of Kingu album on spotify. I don't think any of the other tracks rival the sheer brilliance of the one posted a page or so back, but it's a pretty solid affair.

one of my fav black metal bands is swedish "Shining". not traditional black metal, but suicidal, misantrophic black metal with both straight forward blackish parts, and atmospheric parts. first four albums are good, last three less good.