Black Metal.

Since I haven't heard too much talk about it, I will report that Clair Cassis is very good. It's the follow-up to Genevieve really. The name change seems solely to distance the music from the shenanigans of Velvet Cacoon. Same band though, with live drums now.

I even think now that P aa Opal... is a good record. Far more bassy and groovy than anything else, and almost not even a black metal record.

When you order that vinyl, pick up Schrei Aus Stein - Tulus. Really interesting ambient black metal. It'll be about $3 from Starlight Temple Society, if it's still in stock.

What do you people think about Naglfar? I think it's alright although Emerging From Her Weepings sounds great so far. Just heard them from Last FM and now Youtube their songs right now. Nothing special.

What do you people think about Naglfar? I think it's alright although Emerging From Her Weepings sounds great so far. Just heard them from Last FM and now Youtube their songs right now. Nothing special.

Naglfar = Meh

Nagelfar = Fucking Great

Hard to imagine better examples of a single letter making such a huge difference.

Does anyone know how Anael's 2008 album is? I love the first two, but wanted to get a few opinions before I drop the cash on it.

35d0z0m.png

The new Twilight album, Monument to Time End, has been the most pleasant surprise for me so far this year. A HUGE improvement over their debut! I think Aaron Turner's influence this time around made all the difference. A very enjoyable listen.