Black Metal.

It's been 20 minutes. Do you still like it?

I just sat down to listen to my music for the first time in a month and a half, since both my computer and Zune were broken and I didn't have a decent CD player. Listening to Srontgorrth right now, then I'll be spinning Nachthymen and 'n Crugu Bradului.

Today, 07:12 AM

Today, 07:30 PM

And yes I'm still enjoying it quite a bit! :lol:

There are actually people who like Supreme Immortal Art?? That album is godawful. The best Abigor albums are clearly Verwüstung and Nachthymnen.

Just got "Dryad" by Petrychor. I did a search and it seems they are only mentioned in 4 threads on here. The EP is downloadable for free from the band's website. Only 3 songs but all of them are absolutely perfect. Has the Scarlet Triumvirate had a wankfest about it yet? I know it's been around for a few months by now.

This might actually be the most incredible music I've ever heard. Everything that I love so viscerally about the clean parts in "A Seed For Suffering" by Nachtmystium is present on this album.

ahem. And velocibrad had mentioned them as well.

I'm jus sayin!

Good to hear some news on the Dordeduh front. I was actually wondering about their status yesterday

That Dordeduh preview is better than the stuff on Virstele Pamintului. I had a feeling that Negru's stuff wasn't as good.

There are actually people who like Supreme Immortal Art?? That album is godawful. The best Abigor albums are clearly Verwüstung and Nachthymnen.

I agree with you on which albums are the best, but Supreme Immortal Art is one of the few really good examples of symphonic black metal that isn't crap. Although realistically, I think that Lunar Aurora is a significantly better band in a somewhat similar musical vein.

I agree with you on which albums are the best, but Supreme Immortal Art is one of the few really good examples of symphonic black metal that isn't crap. Although realistically, I think that Lunar Aurora is a significantly better band in a somewhat similar musical vein.

I really really like both bands but I don't see the comparison like you do... Perhaps there is a slight similarity between old Abigor and "Of Stargates..." but that's about it.

And regarding the best Abigor albums - Nachthymnen and Verwüstung are like Schleck and Contador on today's Tourmalet - very very far superior to number three.