Black Metal.

Anyone else like Black Metal, im into the more popular bands such as 1349, Darkthrone, Dark Funearl, Gorgoroth and Dimmu Borgir.
I'll never forget the night I saw 1349 live in manchester, one of the best gigs ever, and when Enslaved were on the lead singer looks straight at me and gives the horns which was wicked.
Theres just something about Black Metal that makes it unique from any other genre, and I'd probobally be lost without it.

Did you know in 1997 CoB opened for Dimmu to get their name out?

Fuck dude, this is worthy. Why have I never heard of this?

I'm willing to bet not many people had even heard faint whisperings of the band (including myself) before Kyrck Productions announced this reissue, so you probably shouldn't be surprised. It was just some Norwegian dude making a couple of demos between 1993 and 1995.

Yeah, that track is pretty good. The synths are a bit too abrupt/intrusive sometimes. It gets really good at about 2:40.

I find that the more you listen to it, to more coherent it all sounds.

New Arckanum album Sviga Læ has been released through Regain Records.

arckanum_cover1.jpg

Tracklisting:

1.Læ Elr 04:45
2.Gylðir Algørir 04:35
3.In Følva Felr 05:20
4.Goðin Eru Blekkt 10:54
5.Gramr Girnisk 12:40
6.Andskoti Ferr Austan 05:29
7.Múspellzheimr Kemr 04:39
8.Røk 04:04

Sample track sounds excellent. Will be purchasing asap.

Alghazanth,Beherit, Darkestrah, WITTR, Valkyrja, Gorgoroth. That's the best black metal. Drowning the Light, Kroda, and Drudkh are good tew.

I love a lot of the current folk/ecological/"post"-inspired black metal, but I've never gotten into Wolves in the Throne Room. Black Cascade was really bad, I thought.