Black Metal.

After that quote from Onder 'That fag just went out of the prison and showed everybody what's blackmetal again.' I might have to actually give it a spin.That actually made me LOL.

Yeah, I haven't really ever heard another band create the same type of atmosphere. Varg is a fuckin genius.

Belus fucking sucks.

Belus-Fucking-sucks.jpg

What's your problem with it? The last two tracks just rule imo.

What is your opinion of Glemselens Elv? IMO it's the best Burzum song.

On the topic of Burzum/Belus:

I've come to the conclusion that Varg is either a wizard or some sort of hypnotist. He uses a shitload of repetition in his music, but it fucking works. On more than one occasion I had to turn off repetitive music because it was annoying, but Burzum is something else. It never gets annoying or boring for me.

Also, Belus is good, but still his 3rd best album behind HLTO and Filosofem. I really don't care for his other stuff.

What's your problem with it? The last two tracks just rule imo.

Sorry, I was just being a troll. It's not a bad album, but it's one of my least favorite out of his metal releases and really doesn't stand out in my mind as being among the best of nowadays bm.

I've only just started trying to listen to Immortal. I've never bothered with them before since they look ridiculous, to the extent even guys in the BM scene were ridiculing them.

But I have to say Battles In The North and a couple of others I've heard so far are fucking excellent.

After all the listening to this year's praised albums (i. e. Inquisition, Maniac Butcher, Dark Tribe etc.) I have to say that Belus still wins it for me. That fag just went out of the prison and showed everybody what's blackmetal again. Unbeatable atmosphere, great sound and amazing songs. (am I a hipster fag?)

The Inquisition fucking rules too.

Agree 100%

I've only just started trying to listen to Immortal. I've never bothered with them before since they look ridiculous, to the extent even guys in the BM scene were ridiculing them.

But I have to say Battles In The North and a couple of others I've heard so far are fucking excellent.

Immortal_At-the-Heart-of-Winter_cover.jpg

is a great album, and one of my faves all time.