Black Metal.

I always go back and forth between Stronghold and Dol Guldur, can't make up which album is the best. Usually the one I'm listening to at the moment. :p

It's so hard for me to pic my favorite Summoning album. Whatever I am currently listening to usually wins, but I find myself blasting Minas Morgul, Dol Guldur, and Stronghold morso then the others. Fucking Morthond takes the cake for me.

I have yet to get into Summoning, despite having owned both Stronghold and Oath Bound since the latter was released. I like the whole Tolkien thing too, but something just doesn't click with me.

I have yet to get into Summoning, despite having owned both Stronghold and Oath Bound since the latter was released. I like the whole Tolkien thing too, but something just doesn't click with me.

Oath Bound is great too. Might and glory, Land of the dead, Northward, just epic.

Who do you like better then in black metal

unpopular opinion but im into black metal as long as it isnt that hail satan bs. When your 17 that stuff might be cool, but I dont think its very authentic at all and no one over age 20 is impressed by someone singing about Satan.

I like Burzum, Summoning, Wolves,Agalloch(if you consider it black)