Black Metal.

Well bye bye Mr. Euronymus guy
This dude named Varg just went "Argggh!"
And stabbed him twenty-three times.
Now Ihsahn and Garm are singing clean vocal lines
...why are those symphonic keys mixed way too high?
Those symphonic keys are mixed way too high!!!

The day... black metal... diiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeed

funny that the best black metal musician in the world(Varg) agrees with my opinion and even has said that the hardcore bands like Mayhem werent actually satanic. They were just posers trying to get attention.

1.) Varg is insane. Literally.

2.) Varg's opinions on anything other than how to farm should not be referenced as useful opinions

3.) Varg would have every non-Aryan slaughtered if he could

4.) Varg calls all metal ("n" word) music.

5.) Avoiding music because of the religious content is stupid. I like some christian black metal just as much as some satanic black metal. So do many.

I think I'll stop here, I don't know who I'm trying to convince here because everyone already disagrees with you.

I couldn't give less fuck about what black metal musicians do in their free time. If Varg only killed Euronymous in Counter Strike it wouldn't change shit. Also, I don't care about his nazi shit because he really is insane.

Genius. Sorry for all the consecutive posts. Did you come up with that? If so this should be a song.

1.) Varg is insane. Literally.

2.) Varg's opinions on anything other than how to farm should not be referenced as useful opinions

3.) Varg would have every non-Aryan slaughtered if he could

4.) Varg calls all metal ("n" word) music.

5.) Avoiding music because of the religious content is stupid. I like some christian black metal just as much as some satanic black metal. So do many.

I think I'll stop here, I don't know who I'm trying to convince here because everyone already disagrees with you.

1.) Varg is probably a heartless bastard. Ill give you that.
2.) Varg is a musical genius
3.) All his social views are 100% correct. Europe is for white people only.

1.) Varg is probably a heartless bastard. Ill give you that.
2.) Varg is a musical genius
3.) All his social views are 100% correct. Europe is for white people only.

You are a racist then. You and Varg are a great match. Europe is for white people only, yet Europeans seem to have no problem taking over everyone else's land. And I am European.

If this is your OC then I will start a religion about you.

You are a racist then. You and Varg are a great match. Europe is for white people only, yet Europeans seem to have no problem taking over everyone else's land. And I am European.

Im not racist, im a nationalist.
We(Europeans) shouldnt have taken other people's lands. Europe is for whites, Africa for blacks, asia for Asians, North America for Native Americans.

If you go to Oslo and see the immigrants there you would understand where im coming from. Its awful.

If this is your OC then I will start a religion about you.

I wrote it.

We(Europeans) shouldnt have taken other people's lands. Europe is for whites, Africa for blacks, asia for Asians, North America for Native Americans.

This is moronic. What about black people who have grown up in France? Saying that they shouldn't be there is making a normative claim that their identity lies in their being black, but has nothing to do with their being French. So we no longer use culture to identify people, merely regional ancestry.

But regional ancestry is by no means a rational way to identify people either. The idea that there are, in fact, objectively true geographic regions meant specifically for certain people is completely baseless. Human beings adapt to the environments they're subjected to; but the fact of evolution itself shows that people adapt no matter where they go. There is no "right" place for a certain community or regionally related group.

Europe is for whites, Africa for blacks, asia for Asians, North America for Native Americans.

Cool-Starry-Bra.jpg

If you go to Oslo and see the immigrants there you would understand where im coming from. Its awful.

I'm sorry sir but that is what we call racist. Give it whatever name you want that makes you feel better, we know what you are. It's people like you that make me somewhat glad I wasn't raised where I was born, I might have ended up as an intolerant bastard. You know who I think the supreme race is? Black people from England.

I wrote it.

This is moronic. What about black people who have grown up in France? Saying that they shouldn't be there is making a normative claim that their identity lies in their being black, but has nothing to do with their being French. So we no longer use culture to identify people, merely regional ancestry.

But regional ancestry is by no means a rational way to identify people either. The idea that there are, in fact, objectively true geographic regions meant specifically for certain people is completely baseless. Human beings adapt to the environments they're subjected to; but the fact of evolution itself shows that people adapt no matter where they go. There is no "right" place for a certain community or regionally related group.

Evolutionarily speaking, the breakdown the troll suggested is relatively accurate. Black people are most adapted to live in the hot desert and rainforest regions of Africa, as they have evolved and survived there since the rise of mankind. Most other regions of the world are an offshoot of the ancient civilizations of Africa and have adapted to their physical climates for thousands of years, and therefore have evolved to become the most regionally suitable "race" for their given environment. Asians have evolved and adapted to their environment in Asia, etc. The native inhabitants of Tibet for example have adapted to the high elevations in their native land by an evolutionary change in the chemical exchange in their lungs. They are arguably the most suitably adapted people to this environment.

You are right though, the world has changed in many ways and many of the specific environmental adaptations that native inhabitants have acquired are irrelevant with regards to modern society. However not every culture/village/tribe has become associated with the modern world and continue to survive as they have in the past.

I guess this is sort of a straw man argument with regards to the overall opinions of our racist poster, who would be baffled and offended at a black guy in the streets of Europe, but the fact still stands that some people are more suited to live in some regions of the world as opposed to others. Socially speaking most of these adaptations/advantages are largely irrelevant and anyone still advocating that they are is in fact a racist.