Black Metal.

275862.jpg

Some of the best black metal I've heard in a long time. Great folky ambient bits combined with very entrancing and atmospheric black metal.

I need some angry, creepy, mesmerizing Black Metal. I love me Deathspell, Blut Aus Nord, and old Ulver. I want something new.

Einherjar, Eligos, Hubster and other fans of avant garde black metal, take note: Johann Wolfgang Pozoj. A black metal band from Croatia is turning out some very interesting and outstanding material

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to say it... but I didn't connect with it much, I can't put my finger on why though, I couldn't actually pick anything I thought was wrong with it. I feel like it lacks something, but I can't figure out what seems to be missing :erk:

275862.jpg

Had a quick skim over this on YouTube... and it's been stuck in my head for a while. Reminds me of Empyrium in places, but it's quite haunting. Very cool.

I hate to say it... but I didn't connect with it much, I can't put my finger on why though, I couldn't actually pick anything I thought was wrong with it. I feel like it lacks something, but I can't figure out what seems to be missing :erk:

275862.jpg

Had a quick skim over this on YouTube... and it's been stuck in my head for a while. Reminds me of Empyrium in places, but it's quite haunting. Very cool.

Yeah, OEDC is great. Definitely do get the Empyrium influences.