Black Metal.

I still can't get over the fact that Taake's new album has a banjo solo in it. But come to think of it they've always done strange things like that with pianos and what have you.

^ Well that's odd for sure. But it doesn't change the fact that it's a hell of an album. Easily one of my top 10 2011 albums. The man's very creative and delivers quality BM albums as few others these days.

275862.jpg

A bit too out there and the vocals are a bit... weird, for a lack of a better word. I want to like it, but don't :(

^ Well that's odd for sure. But it doesn't change the fact that it's a hell of an album. Easily one of my top 10 2011 albums. The man's very creative and delivers quality BM albums as few others these days.

Oh no I think you may have misunderstood I actually enjoyed that part because it caught me completely off guard and I actually almost burst out laughing because it was the last thing I was expecting to hear. Trust me it put a big smile on my face and the album is definitely awesome. I thought it took a few songs to get going for me but once the ball started rolling I was glad that I chose to listen to it.

I really do love everything about A Forest of Stars. Their music, their artwork (the digibooks they release are just so damn cool) their sense of humor and the characters they've created for themselves...