Black Metal.

After having heard that Dodsferd album (Fucking Your Creation) this morning, I went out and dropped 15 bucks on it an hour ago. FUCKING WORTH IT. EVERYONE LISTEN!

It's pretty fucking awesome black'n'roll on Moribund Cult. Sounds like recent Darkthrone on steroids, and more serious. Rules.

Then again I also purchased the new Furze and think it's brilliant, so who the fuck am I.

I do not know where to find mp3s of the Furze CD, but here is his actual own description of it...he's fucking nuts for sure.

Here comes a quick run down of FURZE's 3rd Fulllenght LP/CD:

PS: Only The Reaper Knows What "U"."T"."D". stands for.........

UTD – BENEATH THE ODD-EDGE SOUNDS TO THE TWILIGHT CONTRACT OF THE BLACK FASCIST

1. A LIFE ABOUT MY SABBATH
The Reaper himself speaks… Scythe trademark made music. FURZE prove as the Universal name, and with a dogmatic edge, reveals the only personification of The Death.

Aggressive riffing, you quickly understand that Furze luckily have rehearsed some guitar since 2001(last FURZE album recording). Here and track 3, you have the mighty Frost who stepped in on magic-Drums…No words needed really ! Total FURZE approach was reached (Frost is luckily an older Furze fan), of course, or no recording would take place with any "outsider" ! When this opener kicks off you see why we called this album "the true follow-up album to "Trident Autocrat""! Back in BRUTALITY, more so !

2. DEMONIC ORDER IN THE ETERNAL FASCIST'S HALL
How The Reaper's shadow arrogantly penetrates human order – turning it to chaos without mercy. Creeping all history – all screams… Beyond all(power…life) killing technology there is, was and will ever be.

But, the map is dark…and the demons do inspire too...A chill psychedelic horror sucking you into - pens write in the airtouch...

3. BENEATH THE WINGS OF THE BLACK VOMIT ABOVE

No 1 = microcosm. No 2 = "half-eternity" systems (which means ALL ideas of ANY (divine,cyber,alien,spiritual etc etc, known and unknown) life. No 3 = The Reaper (Absolute Eternity in time and space) . Now you got this data – now read the lyric. Possibly the most intense song ever to be recorded by FURZE. Not easy on these words.

4. THE DEEDS THAT GRASP TO THE CANDLE'S SHADE
The Reaper is not in woe when witching deeds of murder is on the roll… It deals with the propaganda The Reaper reveals to the "black witch" ,but also the unconscious teamwork between Reaper(active role) and Mankind(passive) as a whole. An atmosphere for F.O.T.U. ,and (our) dark desires. "A flame casts a shadow…"

UTD – THE WEALTH OF THE PENETRATION IN THE ABSTRACT PARADIGMAS OF SATAN

5 . MANDRAGORA OFFICINARUM

MANDRAKE – as a symbol of the hidden old dark roots of Mankind.

The map must be summoned. Organic Furzement is at hand. The perfect opening for "The Wealth of….". Instrumental.
Majestic and primitive at one and the same time...

6. GOATBREATH
Old lyric by now. This one takes a look at the moment and makes sure to narrow the mind where it is needed. The goat generates, must breath in the dark ,whilst walking it's own way.
Will inspire for the future guitar-sounds for Furze for sure.

7. DEEP IN THE POT OF FRESH ANTIPODAL WEAVE
This has excerpts, and is mainly based on a personal experiment/occult project which started early 2004. Originally entitled "The Pentagram" back then. Where "M.Officinarum" is the start, "Goat…" is it's natural result, to us in our life-mode ("1") that is. Not supposed to be printed at first ,however, "Djerve Djevel" is added good spice with this one as it's proceeder. The only purely slow, atmospheric track this time around…

8. DJERVE DJEVEL
Deals with the inner voice of strength – as opposed to "the endless jehova".
The circle is ended on "The Wealth...." with this track. Love to hatred is back – gives an "intellectual" aggression of realization to hatred in vivid action - it seems in this song.
"Djerve Djevel" means "Brave Devil" so to say...

You probably would not like it. Also I dunno where to find mp3s of the Dodsferd either. Just ask me on AIM.

The new Furze wasn't that bad, it kept my attention for a little bit.

edit: Its also the only Furze I have ever heard.

I'm actually amazed you thought it was anything more than good...most people kind of hate Furze it seems...except M-A apparently, the reviews point to good stuff...so I reviewed it too, and it should be up soon. Hails.

Ha...well, I mean figuratively or something. As in Darkthrone's sound, then the LISTENER takes drugs, and it sounds like Furze...or something. Can you tell I am not so good at this?!

Darkthrone worship?

man, I might have to get that. I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff.

I hate most of that shit. I have an annoying tendency to only like mostly the obvious black metal bands.

Also, I seem to be losing some of my affinity for symphonic black metal. Not that I don't love it anymore, but I'm not scrambling to buy albums by symphonic BM bands every time I go somewhere. Of course, my purchasing habits tend to fluctuate.