Black Metal.

I just threw new Fen on (after reading this thread) and I'm liking a lot so far.

Also, pink is the new black. Cool shirt Krow.

Edit: That Ashbringer track was awesome.

http://www.stereogum.com/1727573/st...e-world-stereogum-premiere/mp3s/album-stream/

Ascension-608x608.jpg

I gotta say, looking for those Revenge videos made me start a project Ive been wanting to do for awhile. I owe you some thanks, D_T.

Yes, I am that asshole at shows that records shit on his phone so I can relive it later. I only do it for a song or two and then Im done, and for me its totally worth it. And I actually go back and watch it. I was trying to find more Revenge material to post but all I found was more photos, no videos. I guess I was just remembering those Vine videos I took.

Anyhow my point for the post is, while I was looking through I decided to start posting my videos to share with whoever. So heres the first one. Fucking COBALT. MDF Prefest 2013.

One of my favorite acts from that year, and this was by far my favorite song they played. Ugh, for being their 3rd or 4th show ever, they were tight as fuck and super cool, humble dudes to talk to.

I know the sound sucks. Dont know if it was because it was LOUD and I was literally right next to the speakers, or if its the case on my phone. Something Ill be perfecting. Deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait.... Really? New AFoS? Last was a dud. Im gonna be hopeful though.
Edit: goddamnit. Im considering buying the handmade by the band box set edition....