Black Metal.

Listening to a split between Krohm and Tenebrae Perpetuum. TP's part was really good depressive black metal. I'm gonna have to check more of their shit out. Krohm is solid as usual thus far.

Well fine. I'll be a teenage girl and take a selfie for you guys.

2vwd54h.jpg

tumblr_lw2tcykxlH1qlhdj1.jpg

Listening to a split between Krohm and Tenebrae Perpetuum. TP's part was really good depressive black metal. I'm gonna have to check more of their shit out. Krohm is solid as usual thus far.
That split is one of the best depressive BM splits I've ever heard. Its near the level of that classic Xasthur/Leviathan split. Krohm is one of my favorite acts. I'm a fanboy. So fucking good

Lets talk real for a minute.

Inquisition. God damn.

But their newest... :erk: I gave it a spin when it came out and thought it was pretty weak. Ive been meaning to give it another attempt, its just I cant bring myself to play it when they have so much better shit to listen to.

You guys got me all excited thinking they had something new new.

I didn't enjoy Obscure Verses for the Multiverse is really good, even if it isn't as great as some of the others.

Just gave the new Inquisition a spin and its just...Meh. Some decent moments that caught my attention, but they were better when they talked about Satan and not the Cosmos. Omnious Doctrines was a awesome album, but honestly like their older formula better.

Also, just saw that Self-Inflicted Violence have a new album coming out. I really liked A Perception of Matter and Energy and hope its along similar lines.

I dunno, never been a huge Inquisition fan. The vocals are just strange.

Now let's fucking talk about S.V.E.S.T. Urfaust is just pure brilliance and adrenaline. Can't wait to give it another spin.

Just gave the new Inquisition a spin and its just...Meh. Some decent moments that caught my attention, but they were better when they talked about Satan and not the Cosmos. Omnious Doctrines was a awesome album, but honestly like their older formula better.

Also, just saw that Self-Inflicted Violence have a new album coming out. I really liked A Perception of Matter and Energy and hope its along similar lines.

Except, they are talking about Satan. Inquisition's Satan has transcended Earth and now battles other supreme forces for dominant control over the universe(s).

So im looking for a black metal album, definitely not in english, with darth vader adorning the cover. Anyone have any idea what this is? Saw it on a blogspot years and years ago...