Black Metal.

Fuck it! I ordered it...

117251491.jpg

Nice. If I had the money I would too.

Finally getting to Abigor's latest. Its really quite good. It has potential to make a list of some sort. Wish I'd heard it sooner.

I love the overall sound and production. The guitar work is phenomenal and I can hear everything that's going on. Its a very fluent, twisted slab of black metal.

EDIT: Neglect is an amazing fucking song.

Just gave Fen's latest, Carrion Skies, a listen. It's a solid effort. It actually got doomy at parts which is very cool. The album seemed a little on the long side on first listen, but there's a lot of good shit packed in there.

Its a really competent album. Fen is one of the best around right now. I agree on the length, though. Even that quality can become drawn out after a while. I think if they trimmed off about 15 minutes of unnecessary bits it would be perfect

Opinions on Midnight?

I think its some of the funnest music to listen to, slamming beers to, and singing a long to. Not sure if it *really* fits to talk about in this thread, but I dont give one fuck.

I'm quite a big Midnight fan. Dirty as fuck Motorhead/Venom/Bathory band. One of the best to put on when I'm getting trunt with the bros. Nothing is more entertaining than singing "Endless Slut" at full volume at 3 in the morning.