Black Metal.

Not sure the exact details, but I was given a Season of Mist calendar and it has bands that will be releasing new material in 2015, and DRUDKH is listed as one.

If anyone has more info on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Listening to Winterfylleth's The Divination of Antiquity and its fucking awesome.

I remember not being too into these guys awhile back, but it looks like Ill have to revist them.

Why did Hupogrammos leave NB?

The statement is here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/code666/494320-statement-hupogrammos-sol-faur-negura-bunget.html

the tl;dr version is basically they had a disagreement with the drummer, Negru, and they split. Hupogrammos and Sol Faur went on to do Dordeduh, and Negru was suppose to go on with his own band under the name Din Brad. They had an agreement to no longer use the name Negura Bunget because that name consisted of the three of them; however, Negru breached that agreement. He had access to the band's media and made his own statement that disregarded the other two member's statement and wishes and continued using the name Negura Bunget. Pretty shitty thing to do.

Listening to Winterfylleth's The Divination of Antiquity and its fucking awesome.

I remember not being too into these guys awhile back, but it looks like Ill have to revist them.

The first two are far better than TDoA.

The third album has a handful of decent riffs but that's about it.

Not sure the exact details, but I was given a Season of Mist calendar and it has bands that will be releasing new material in 2015, and DRUDKH is listed as one.

If anyone has more info on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

I read this, got REALLY excited then decided to see if I could find any further information. No luck. :(

So you guys want to recommend me some stuff similar to Drudkh and Windir? Winter time depression is settling in hard and i love these two bands. Im kind of out of the loop so spare no spare no obvious answer.