Black Metal.

So you guys want to recommend me some stuff similar to Drudkh and Windir? Winter time depression is settling in hard and i love these two bands. Im kind of out of the loop so spare no spare no obvious answer.

The bands that immediately come to mind are Addaura and Elderwind.

Chances are you probably know both, though.

The one song I heard from the new album was surprisingly enjoyable.
Shouldn't be surprising. Leviathan is great, and I expect this to be a return to form.

Is Stabat Mater any good? Obviously I was browsing Deathspell's Metal Archives page.
Do you like funeral doom? It's Mikko from Clandestine Blaze and other stuff. Only for genre fans, IMO.

So you guys want to recommend me some stuff similar to Drudkh and Windir? Winter time depression is settling in hard and i love these two bands. Im kind of out of the loop so spare no spare no obvious answer.
Listen to my band. Major early Drudkh influence. Link in my signature.

I read this, got REALLY excited then decided to see if I could find any further information. No luck. :(
I'm out on Drudkh after how mediocre the past few albums have been. I don't think I'll bother unless the press is good.

I really like what you guys are doing. Wish you had some vocals though.
I'm sure that could be arranged. Unfortunately the project has been dormant for many years. I lost touch with the guitar player when he moved to the other end of the country, and I just played drums. I probably can access the raw audio files on my 2004 laptop, but it's not very functional. I'm not a good drummer anymore either. Once you leave the confines of mom's basement and move into a building with adults, it's hard to be a drummer. The neighbors even hate the v-drums. Too much vibration, they say, acting like their shitty little dog doesn't make noise scraping across the floor, interrupting my quiet moments.

In the interest of trying to see it as some of you do, i will be listening to Satyricon Dark Medieval Times, Shadowthrone, Nemisis Divina, and possibly one other in their entirety to see if I get anything out of them today. We'll see.