Black Metal.

Guys, did you know that Mutiilation resurrected? I came across the fact that they performed live at Hellfest a few days ago, there is even video from that event. I was pretty astonished as I know they played only 2 live gigs earlier before.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's kinda cool really. I wonder if he's done with drugs? I like pretty much every Mutiilation full length to some degree.

Thought it was pretty well known, as far as LLN mythology went. Towards the end he was supposedly pumping out albums to try and get enough money for drugs. Heroine maybe? I forget exactly.

I don't remember much from ROD back in 2011 but what I do remember is Athenar talking about how people should "roll doobies" on the then new Midnight album Satanic Royalty and him smashing beer bottles over his bass. Don't recall any other drunk fools besides me haha.

Yes and No. Negru clearly had better support on Vîrstele pămîntului, but this new lineup change on Tau created a pretty bland and boring album.

I need to give Dordeduh another shot, honestly. Its been some time, but from what I recall it was too folky for my tastes. Didnt get the hype.

Yes and No. Negru clearly had better support on Vîrstele pămîntului, but this new lineup change on Tau created a pretty bland and boring album.

I need to give Dordeduh another shot, honestly. Its been some time, but from what I recall it was too folky for my tastes. Didnt get the hype.

The song that got the video is definitely their folkiest.

Check this one. Definitely darker and heavier. Still has atmosphere and folk elements, but much more in line with the rest of the album.

Last edited by a moderator: