Black Metal.

Revenge is insane live. I'm not really into their recordings.

Nyogthaeblisz is another of those bands that sucks on their recordings but i thought they were one of the best sets at Hell's Headbash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dagon's wireless guitar cut out a few times and there were some really funny / terrible cgi bats on the projector that killed the atmosphere a bit, but Inquisition is always a good show. They only played a song or two off the newest album which is by far their weakest.

This is a solid record. Never even heard of 'em before- they sort of remind me of a mix between Dimmu and Dissection...

Haven't heard the new one but Mdlosci and With Hearts Towards None still absolutely destroy. Mgła are prime black metal.

Finally ordered With Hearts Towards None, excellent record. The new one is really good.

Draele, check out their album In Times Before the Light. Even better. The original, not the re-recorded version.

can't be arsed to look through back pages, but I found this on the BlackMetal sub and it's pretty fucking killer

I love black metal. My favorite black metal bands are Bathory, Burzum, Darkthrone, and Immortal. I also record black metal for my one man black metal project Satanic Fog.

What type of black metal are you recording? Any artists that are particularly influencing your style?

^^^ Definitely

Finally getting around to listening to Nechochwen's newest album, and holy fuck this is awesome. Definitely gonna have to pick up a copy

ultimate apathy was banned? what the fuck.

Why? i know this is unrelated but i looked in his posts and couldn't find anything.

Ozz, you have seemed to get a lot more strict lately. i mean if you're banning apathy, then why didn't you ban me a year ago for complaining like a bitch? come on man